Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Interesting to watch the slow death of the forum

First part of letting go , is to let it go
    don't bring it up don't answer if it is brought up grow beyond that point and be the bigger person

as for detroit it's a speck of sand on a big planet could give a rats @ss

i'm just entertained by the ghost writers and multiple personalities funny $hit man

and the demise of what once a fun place

because a speck of dust can't let go

not my job to fix people , so please continue with the whole stones and glass house thing

insert last word here ----X----
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

[QUOTE=Ernie][QUOTE=lawrenceofidaho]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie
    Kool aid = magic bull$hit juice that the fantasy fu people drink and buy into all the crap there told ...to create the illusion of being special / colonel secret spices syndrome ... and no one will stop you !

got a little something , something to handle in a month
    just don't try to claim you're someone or something you're not. like the originator of 'the "colonel's secret spices" syndrome' saying. it's particularly old and was coined in the LA wilshire 500 district.

Trust me
    LOL, I don't think so.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Ernie and Anerlich,

Unfortunately this isn't the first time we've seen this multiple personality syndrome...

But at least that person went on vacation once in a while

Geez Detroit... give it a rest.

No one cares. REALLY.

And speaking of multiple personalities who NEVER seem to stop reincarnating...am I the only one around here who has noticed that this "newcomer", WingChunTao, and who has a grand total of 21 posts...and who is already siding with Ali Rahim on various issues....is ALSO from Detroit???

Check out his latest post carefully:

"Ali, Some people don't want peace. They just want to bully people around, read things into post, cry to moderators and all that Jazz. They are the ones who keep brining up Redmond and dragging out this and other shenannigans. Trust me when I say this WC world "some of us here in Detroit DON'T spend our time defacing others like some door say WE do". We don't resort to calling people names, defacing there character or any of this mess..." (WingChunTao)

***IT'S THE PINCH-HITTERS who are always writing lies and slander about Phil Redmond - but we all know who the manager of the team is who keeps sending them up to the plate.

And until all of this is STOPPED, Mr. Moderator...I'll continue to post about it.
    Last edited by Ultimatewingchun; 07-30-2005 at 08:02 PM.

you guys are going witch hunting
    Troll hunting is the accurate expression.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti

A lesson in combat / A experiment to measure the level of silliness

preliminary analysis and pot shotting/probing

first get a read off the person or situation , this is developed through time standing in front of many different people an intuitive recon ability per say
    in this situation I simply stated the demise of the forum based on the current direction of people attitudes and ego's . I listed my observations , yet named no names !
    simply stated the obvious and tossed it out like a light jab or man sau

ironically certain parties must have found truth in what I said be it guilt or it just struck to close to home [ they bit on the first jab and over reacted ] a very emotional response and a sure fire sign of a lack of skill and self discipline

lesson 2 once you established the guy is jumpy , fire a few more random shots give give him room he will show you all his ''go to'' hands nervous reaction right away

at his point you can read him like a book , you can stay out in long range and just pot shot him to death [ cause him to go all over committed and rush in way to telegraphic ] terminate him or just slip back out in long range and keep playing the game

eventually it's just fun watching them trip over themselves in desperation . see the spirit leave there eyes and the almost begging to be dropped just to end it

some times they try and get all ****y to bring there dieing spirit back and turn the emotional tide on you , but any one that has been around long enough knows it just that last wild jerking a person makes before the pass out from a nice choke

when your on the outside watching the show it's just interesting to see how people react , thank your for participating in my little experiment

even by listing no names some can not resist like a moth to a flame

simply and sadly predictable

I'm bored with this peace out who knows maybe one day the dog will catch it's tail
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

maybe one day the dog will catch it's tail
    Bit like a dog chasing a car, too. What's he going to do if he catches it? Drive to Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich
    Bit like a dog chasing a car, too. What's he going to do if he catches it? Drive to Vegas?
    no, she's gonna find peace at a particularly inviting oasis in the desert. all you passers-by: don't stop longer than it takes to fill your canteen.

ernie sounds like the kind of 'scientist'/'psychologist'/'history of pschology' major who's either been there or sent folks for a nice little vacation...

To whom it may concern (you now who you are). I am my own person, not a puppet. No one tells me what to do, think, write, speak etc....
    As far as Redmond is concerned, I have never really met the guy, put him down or slandered him. I have talked to him on the phone. For all you doubters out there. "I WingChunTao-Francois" will be teaching Phil classical guitar lessons soon. Do you think that if I have a problem with him that I would teach him guitar? You can ask the man himself. I don't care about all your politics people. Leave me out of this mess. What I do care about is Wing Chun, Music and life. I post from factual evidence not personal attacks like some here do. Do you know what Ad Hominem means? "attacking ones person or character not the argument at hand". This is done when one has a weak argument and is very typical from a critiacal thinking standpoint. You should be shure that your arguments deal with the facts. I have seen more slandering and BS from you guys more than anyone else. Just because I side with this person or that person on an issue doesn't mean anything. I look at the facts that are presented then see how to best put them into words, especially in a non-slanderous, demeaning manner. So, you should get your facts straight before you start accusing people of slander or anything else.

P.S. Just in case you all forgot, the argument was, someone said, "Wing Chun won't last another 20 years in its present form". If that is the argument then how did you get so far off track. Stick to the facts not fantasy.

detroitwingchun.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WingChunTao
    Just because I side with this person or that person on an issue doesn't mean anything. I look at the facts that are presented then see how to best put them into words, especially in a non-slanderous, demeaning manner.detroitwingchun.com
    True That!! I think we should all try and stick to this peacefull mentality.

"I WingChunTao-Francois" will be teaching Phil classical guitar lessons soon.
    It's good that at least someone in Detroit is prepared to deal with Phil Redmond rationally.

I have seen more slandering and BS from you guys more than anyone else.
    I think most intelligent readers of the forum have seen from where the recent vituperation originated, and will draw their own conclusions, as you suggest, from the evidence which has passed before their eyes.

"Wing Chun won't last another 20 years in its present form"
    That was the argument on another thread, not this one. I think it will continue as a TCMA. Whether people choose to follow it exclusively or train in more of the rich variety of other disciplines out there is a personal choice.

Anerlich. Nicely put and very peaceful. Peace

Francois is correct. I will be taking classical guitar lessons from him this week. I even brought him a Bomba y Plena CD back from my trip to Puerto Rico so he could stay in touch with his Latin roots.
    PR
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Quote Originally Posted by WingChunTao
    To whom it may concern (you now who you are). I am my own person, not a puppet. No one tells me what to do, think, write, speak etc....
    hey... isn't that a classic 'history of psychology' student quote? victims of puppeteers. marianettes the lot of them. can't even come up with an original way to say: "yeah, i was a scientology dope. but when i figured out what the deal was it was too late. the puppeteers had ruined my life by making me desire something that was thier desire alone and they relived it through me."

they say exactly the same quote for independance as all the others whom are affected like them.

as an anthropolgist this is one of the key quotes i use to identify the disaffected.