Thread: some of my vid clips

I can't tell if you're deliberately braking up the forms for demonstration but I think you show good form, balance and solid power. Big cahona's too, for sharing on the internet like that. Over all good work. Thanks.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Count:

It's kind of hard to tell, but in the tai chi clips I still keep the internal energy going. However, on the bagua I break down the movements to demonstrate some power and whole body unity. When I practice that set I usually do them in rapid succession with power. But, since this was my first attempt at posting vid clips, I wanted to put something up that was (at least somewhat) clean and showed some power.

Thanks for the feedback.

Marty
    Marty Yoder
    Leadership: Learn It. Live It. Lead Others To It.
    http://wingchunner.tripod.com
    http://www.immortalpalm.com

The Bane of My Existence.

Arrgh! Stymied at every turn! Why does everyone use this Evil Putfile?! I keep wanting to download clips from sites that posters have used Putfile, and they NEVER WORK!! It just sits ther and says "be patient, downloading" for HOURS!! Does anyone know how to get putfile to work on a Mac? I even made sure I have the latest Media Player and Quicktime (which sometime says: Qiucktime is missing software not available on the quicktime server). Arrrgh! If I don't figure this out, I will fill my drawers in Desperate Anguish. Foppish Lord Style.
    Last edited by kungfu cowboy; 05-13-2005 at 09:15 AM.

Download the latest WMV and browser plug-ins from Microsoft and the latest quicktime from apple. If all else fails with your browser, view the page information and download the embedded movie/wmv file to your hard drive and play it locally.
    Last edited by count; 05-13-2005 at 09:15 AM.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Thanks, for the help, Count, but I need a little more help to actually implement it. Particularly with this little piece of Arcane Devil Speak:

view the page information and download the embedded movie/wmv file to your hard drive and play it locally.
    How does one go about doing this? (This stuff was much easier to figure out on my old PC)

Easier huh?

For example, in Netscape 7+

View/page info/click media and look for the mpeg or wmv file/Than save as...

Because of your PC minded comment, I won't explain the microsoft products, since it's so much easier.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Hey! I just meant that if I hit enough buttons like the Typerwriting Shatner Monkeys I would eventually get it right! Thanks again!

PS: Is there a way to do what you suggested in safari or Explorer?