Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wing Chun Forum Needs Our Help

The Wing Chun Forum Needs Our Help

Those boys are really depressed over on the WCF. It's so bad they're not even fighting with each other over whose WC is better because master so and so beat master X on a roof top a hundred years ago. So get on over there and do your best to pick them up out of the gutter, brush them off and get them back to their old selves. Trolling always seems to be a good start.

Gene, if this doesn't work can I have the WC forum and use if for TKD and Judo?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

TKD, Judo and WC all suck anyway. Just merge it with the JKD forum.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

bwuahahahahahaha ooooh man. them not fighting about their masters? hmmm maybe i should tell them about wing chun-do. that was around long before the nun made wing chun. and it came originally from mongolia. bwuahahahaha.

kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Can I have the WC forum and use if for TKD and Judo?

no

Dang, I just wanted to say 'no' but that 10 character minimum messed it up.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

We don't need saving :shakes fist:

-btw this forum needs a shaking fist emote!
    http://www.wingchunusa.com

Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu - Hands and feet defend accordingly, there are no secret or unstoppable maneuvers.
    -Yip Man

nevermind all that other stuff I just said.

I did my part to revitalize the wc forum.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 05-13-2005 at 03:19 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

How about a sword forum? I have yet to find a forum specific to Chinese sword arts and I actually don't like the Katana that much.
    I think that is some sort of martial arts saccrilege isn't it?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

What about a BJJ forum Gene? Could we turn it into a BJJ forum? How about a fantasy fight forum?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

The Wing Chun forum needs red5angel to go back and train with Carl Dechiara in WC again, and resume posting his long monologues about how excited it makes him.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by ewallace
    Just merge it with the JKD forum.
    . . . slowly, ever so slowly, my plan comes to fruition . . . holy ****, is this thing on?
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Get them to argue about why they think they can move with their tendons and not their muscles
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Wing Chun has perfect centerline and in the zone theory and practice.

It is both economical or efficient and practical.

If you have your fist or palms taking up your centerline, all the incoming fists and legs are moved out of your vital areas or outside of your shoulder line.

With 2 hands, or one is Yin to defend and the other is Yang to attack and interchangable.

Plus elbow high, mid and low, up and down.

There are many changes in space and timing. Both hands and elbows may work in sequence and combo. Talking about the 10,000 of Buddha hand and not just 3 times or San Fo Shou in the little ideas.

The many little ideas never run out of good ideas.

All the thousand changes and million transformations are all your Buddha hands.

With the Buddha in your heart or centerline, the hands will give you 10,000 forms.

Bored.

Naaah. NEVER.

knife fighter and I have most of them riled up alot of the time, but we haven't been posting there lately. UWC and a few of the others agree with our thoughts, but many of them - like sihing - usually don't.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    knife fighter and I have most of them riled up alot of the time, but we haven't been posting there lately. UWC and a few of the others agree with our thoughts, but many of them - like sihing - usually don't.
    For the record it is of my knowledge Knifefighter has very little wing chun experience to even validate his points. Not to mention everyone argues amongst themselves.
    http://www.wingchunusa.com

Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu - Hands and feet defend accordingly, there are no secret or unstoppable maneuvers.
    -Yip Man

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsterfist
    Not to mention everyone argues amongst themselves.
    No we don't.