Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why has the forum been so slow lately?

Why has the forum been so slow lately?

Where is everyone?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I have been wondering the same thing. It must be one of those phases or something.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Maybe they are, training?????
    My god, could the good folks at this forum be now walking all that talk???
    No, it's star wars guys, come on...
    A unique snowflake

What about all of the adults like us who have increadably boring jobs with internet access. You dont think they would actually be...working do you?

That would be totally messed up.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Finals for some people. For me, my workload has increased. It's like my boss thinks he's paying me to actually work or something. What the Hell is he thinking?

Greetings,

For the short time that I have been here I have seen dramatic slowdowns around midterms, Spring breaks and finals.

mickey

Reply]
    Because there is not much going on in my love life...well, except for this fashion model who IMed me from london last night.

She is a fun one. You guys might get a kick out of chatting with her.

kemo_nj2000

If she likes you, she will offer to let you cash her paycheck and then come to visit you naked.

No lie, she has a job in LA, and her agency sent her a Money order. Because it is from over seas, it takes too long to cash, and if you don't help her, she will miss her flight to LA for her job. It's a 5 week photo shoot. If you help her, she will come visit you for a week inbetween and everything.

Seriously, IM her on Yahoo, and report back. If nothing else, it will get the forum going a bit, and entertain all of us for a bit more.

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by WinterPalm
    Maybe they are, training?????
    My god, could the good folks at this forum be now walking all that talk???
    No, it's star wars guys, come on...
    Who the hell trains from 8 - 5 Mon thru Friday?

Let's see...you're at your job, complaining online from 8 to 5 about why no one trains from 8 - 5. Man....could there be a connection?

How about semit employed students such as myself that only get work for the evening and train during the day... Oh yeah, I spend more time on here than I do on my training! Darn this 8-5 training block...
    A unique snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie1
    Finals for some people. For me, my workload has increased. It's like my boss thinks he's paying me to actually work or something. What the Hell is he thinking?
    Ditto.

Back to the coal mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon

Reply]
    Because there is not much going on in my love life...well, except for this fashion model who IMed me from london last night.

She is a fun one. You guys might get a kick out of chatting with her.

kemo_nj2000

If she likes you, she will offer to let you cash her paycheck and then come to visit you naked.

No lie, she has a job in LA, and her agency sent her a Money order. Because it is from over seas, it takes too long to cash, and if you don't help her, she will miss her flight to LA for her job. It's a 5 week photo shoot. If you help her, she will come visit you for a week inbetween and everything.

Seriously, IM her on Yahoo, and report back. If nothing else, it will get the forum going a bit, and entertain all of us for a bit more.

lol what kinda help are we talking about here. cuz i could seriously use the....uh....money......seriously.

no no seriously. its all about the dineros.

but why would a fashion model IM you out the blue? i smell a scam bro.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Been working my tail off...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I've been working on the tournament instead of posting... while I'm at work...

But now I guess I gotta take cover since we got a tornado warning here at work
    USKSF North Region: www.usksfnorth.org

We've all been in line for Star Wars...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

The forum is slow because it's run with PHP probably using Linux and MySql.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen