Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why has the forum been so slow lately?

I am between jobs, so I am not online so much when I am at home. I probably won't be around so much any more since the new job won't offer the same opportunities to get online as much as my last job will.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Yeah, it's a scamm alright. She found my IM on Yahoo personals (go board with Match.com). Howevere, it's been entertaining to see how far I can string her along. Right now, I'm trying to talk her into sending me nude pix of herself.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Yeah, it's a scamm alright. She found my IM on Yahoo personals (go board with Match.com). Howevere, it's been entertaining to see how far I can string her along. Right now, I'm trying to talk her into sending me nude pix of herself.
    U may get n00d pix alright, but u really think that's a chick yer IMin' with?

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    kemo_nj2000

LOL so I sent her a message and she is now talking to me, trying to get me to help her.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

LOL, she is gonna send me her pic to my email.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

what did she tell you her name was RD? She told me Kate Smith. LOL thats a pretty original name huh?
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

just ask her to turn on her cam, she's probably a guy
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Or a girl with man jewels...
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

I didn't get a name, 'cause I didn ask. I did get pix though, but not nudes. She is an african/london/uk girl. She's actually rather cute, if those are actually her pix.

I I'md with her last night a bit, but she ignored my questions as to what she was, or wasn't wearing, and tottaly ignored my requests for nude pix. She told me she does not model nude, but originally, before, she promised me lots of nudity, and sex when she came to visit me. Then she asked me for "Help" with her check.

I wish I knew someone in London to set up an actual meeting. You know, counter scamm her just to see how far it can go without actually giveing her any $$
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

isn't sharkey in london?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by ewallace
    The forum is slow because it's run with PHP probably using Linux and MySql.
    beat me to it by days.

i just assumed the thread was about the recent slowness of the forum. which i think may have something to do with the answer of his real question. at least for myself ... cause im an impatient *****.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    isn't sharkey in london?
    yeah but he doesn't post anymore unless he's an alt that never claimed his old identity and i have had my wonderings about a few and i wonder how you define a run on sentance does anyone know it would be nice if someone could tell me id appreciate it a lot ktxggbye.
    where's my beer?

hey whats up kids
    i was at a congress thing
    sadly my plane DIDNT fall

sucks to be
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps