Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lion mutilates 42 midgets in cambodian ring fight

lion mutilates 42 midgets in cambodian ring fight

where's my beer?

thats the funniest thing ive seen in a long time.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

wow!

That is incredibly stupid on so many levels I don't know where to begin my commentary.

What the heck were they thinking?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

its like Lion snacks.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

lol thats ****ing sad....28 people dead for some bad entertainment. oy ve

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

This reminds me of a question I've asked many people and will now present to the forum:

Who would win:

10 World Class Jiu-Jitsu masters Vs. A Gorilla (Say 600 pounds)
    A unique snowflake

id bet on the gorilla.

im not a betting man and id put a lot on the gorilla. a friggen chimp can kill a single man.
    where's my beer?

and the government got 50% of all ticket profits!!!!!! thats the worst.... best.... worst part. i wish they allowed camera's that would be like wtf mate all way through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

man that's surreal. and tragic.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

makes me wonder if cambodia is a member of the UN.......

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

not that i don't enjoy you guys child-like innocence but i don't think that story is true as it doesn't turn up at the real bbc.com site when you do a search.

best to take news posted at none news site with a gain of salt...

I think the story is fabricated. I just got back from spending a month in Cambodia and never heard one lik of it. Something this outrageous would surely make news even all the way to the capital, yet no one I talked with heard such craziness.

In addition, there are hardly any midgets in cambodia, but that's more beleivable than a "coloseum" in the country side. Furthermore, most people would not be able to afford a ticket unless it were cheap, in that case why would the government be interested in a few dollars? I would be extremely shocked if this were true, but I don't think it is.

concensus is:

the story is fake.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

That's hilarious.

BS, but hilarious.

Hi All

A good story, made my afternoon but it is a fake.

Read here

http://lionvs40midgets.uk-directory.com/