Thread: Any wing chun teachers in New Jersey?

Any wing chun teachers in New Jersey?

I live in central NJ, Brick-Pt. Pleasant area. Im having a hard time locating any wing chun teachers. The only semi-close place is in Middletown. The teacher is Vincent Dantonio who trained under Sifu Grados of NY. Any input,feedback,opinions would be appreciated. Thank you, Chris.

Sifu Keith Mazza, located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, (near Cherry Hill)...is one of William Cheung's best Traditional Wing Chun instructors. The phone# to his school is: (856) 231-0352.
    Last edited by Ultimatewingchun; 05-21-2005 at 06:30 PM.

unknown dragon

Quote Originally Posted by christoff
    I live in central NJ, Brick-Pt. Pleasant area. Im having a hard time locating any wing chun teachers. The only semi-close place is in Middletown. The teacher is Vincent Dantonio who trained under Sifu Grados of NY. Any input,feedback,opinions would be appreciated. Thank you, Chris.
    Hi Chris,

There are two schools of Wing Chun in New Jersey that I know of, one is loacated in the Northen NJ area by a guy named John May. He has many years of experience and I heard he was pretty good. you can find his school listing on www.wingchun.org I think and the other is a guy named Tom Chan who is located in Central New Jersey, I don't know much about him but I think I had seen a website for him. I believe its www.princetonwingchun.com or something like that and for John May I think his website is www.mayswingchun.com check these out and hopefully you'll find whatever it is you're looking for. lots of luck

Smile NJ Wing Chun Schools

Quote Originally Posted by christoff
    Hi Chris,

There are two schools of Wing Chun in New Jersey that I know of, one is loacated in the Northen NJ area by a guy named John May. He has many years of experience and I heard he was pretty good. you can find his school listing on www.wingchun.org I think and the other is a guy named Tom Chan who is located in Central New Jersey, I don't know much about him but I think I had seen a website for him. I believe its www.princetonwingchun.com or something like that and for John May I think his website is www.mayswingchun.com check these out and hopefully you'll find whatever it is you're looking for. lots of luck

Blog Entries
    There is sifu Joseph Ng teaching Buddha hand (fut sao) wing chun privately in New Jersey.

Hello,

Sifu108 referred you to the right site but here is the link to the page specific for NJ. http://www.wingchun.org/txt/schools/usa/nj.html

I know that Keith Maza is located in the Cherry Hill area and have heard many good things about him. If you want to go a bit further North then I would recommend that you check out Jeff Kirschner. Jeff and I trained together under Allen Fong. Jeff is now affiliated with Emin Boztepe and had left WT.

If you ever get down to Philly then you would be welcome to visit us as well.

Good Luck!!

Peace,

Dave

I believe there's also a Moy Yat lineage school in that area, though that may have been the aformentioned Cherry Hill school. Been awhile since I've gone up that way.

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to post information. It has been very helpful. Chris