Thread: Beautiful Boxer

Beautiful Boxer

site

This was a really unusual movie. It's about a famous transvestite kickboxer. He was like awesome. From what I've read, pretty much every adolescent male in thailand can kickbox a bit and he was like one of the best for a while anyway. it was really good. He's played by like 6 different guys from difffernt stages of his life. The tagline says it all "he fought like a man, so he could become a woman"
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

I haven't checked out the movie yet, bue the link was posted a while back - I can't recall if I posted it, or if gene did.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I heard the action was great (from the point of view of a female Thai Boxer too)

Im no ****phobe but I would put that movie at the bottom of my list of MA movies to watch.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

So how is the fight scenes? Any good? I've been meaning to see this for quite some time now
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.