Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is something wrong with this picture?

golden dragon Guest

is something wrong with this picture?

question: need advice from fellow students. whenever i go to class my sifu tells me to get down on the floor to work on grappling. there's just one problem: i study wing chun.

vingtsunstudent Guest
    sorry you didn't say whether or not you are a begginer to vt or not? if u are & wing chun is your prefference i would recommend finding a new school.hell find 1 anyway if he's telling u do that.

golden dragon Guest
    well i would leave the school but im 16 years old and can't afford to go to another school (my sifu doesn't charge me.)

Mojo Guest
    It sounds like your sifu is a butt muncher. Has he ever come on to you ?

Begging Mantis Guest
    So get down on the floor, most fights end there anyways. I want to study wing chun but I'm also planning to study brazillan jujutsu, so I'll be equally capable in almost any situation.

benny Guest
    the question is, is he using ving tsun on the ground or bjj.

Mojo Guest
    Look up the definition of Ephebophile.

humblewarrior Guest
    So, you're only 16 years old? Boy, no wonder you are so ignorant about the safety of body conditioning methods!

golden dragon Guest
    hw,

I thought you were leaving to study arts and crafts?

humblewarrior Guest
    hey buddy, i fought full contact before in which I sustained many injuries. So so much for this Bs that i am so afraid of getting hurt.

humblewarrior Guest
    Golden Dragon, read my final thread in the kung fu forum. It is meant especially for you.

humblewarrior Guest
    The only arts I intend to study are martial.

golden dragon Guest
    hmmm I think I might have a problem here.

Just one more question, I know most KF trains in t-shirts type of uniform. But my sifu insists on thai boxer shorts and topless( we dont have any other female in the class).
    I always thought we dress as such because this is how full contact fighters dress.
    After hearing from some of you, I am a little bit worry.

Benny. no there is no choke holds and stuff just basiclly holding me while she is on top of me.

vingtsunstudent Guest
    so you're just a wanker, is that it?

benny Guest
    you just said 'SHE', now let me get this straight you have a women teaching you for free and she is getting you on the ground with only pants on.
    sounds good to me i wouldnt leave!!
    see ya