Thread: jkdcanada

jkdcanada

Hi everyone i might be joining jkd and i found a place near me their web site is www.jkdcanada.com dose anyone have any expierence with them if you do please tell me and i also live in hamilton ontario and that school is on upper james.

Hey, it's Canadian; how bad can it be?

Before anybody takes me seriously, I'm joking... Canada may have just as many if not more McDojos than any other country.

Why don't you just check it out and tell us how it went? If they are in any way affiliated with these people, who also have a part in the JKD game, it should be a quality school. I'm not saying that anything that isn't affiliated with them is crap, though. That's just the school I've had experience in outside my own.

Quote Originally Posted by HearWa
    Hey, it's Canadian; how bad can it be?

Before anybody takes me seriously, I'm joking... Canada may have just as many if not more McDojos than any other country.

Why don't you just check it out and tell us how it went? If they are in any way affiliated with these people, who also have a part in the JKD game, it should be a quality school. I'm not saying that anything that isn't affiliated with them is crap, though. That's just the school I've had experience in outside my own.

hey now. just because you're off in the godforsaken part of canada don't be knocking the rest of us.
    Kung Fu is good for you.