Thread: Beijing Wushu

Beijing Wushu

I have a reserved place for a year learning Wushu (more specifically, changquan and Taijichuan or tanglang chuan) as well as learning Mandarin.

The Institution to which I am going to is called World Link Education. The wushu classes are held in Beijing at the Capital College of Physical Education. I am mainly just seeking advice from anyone who knows about the institution or can offer any advice at all.

The website link is:

www.study-in-china.com

Thanks all,

www.jiayo.com would be able to tell you more on it. they have a lot of people who go over to beijing to train and can tell you the good schools and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

if chen lei is going to train you i say go for it. He is on the web site but it doesn't say if he's teaching. I went on a trip that chen lei organised and it was very good. He is VERY good at martial arts and he was 5x national champ i think so if he is teaching i would say go!!!
    its not the destination that is important it is the journey getting there

Hmmm, I am not so keen on paying money for airfare/visa etc to try and find a teacher who may be dead/retired. Thanks for the replies so far though.