Thread: Backyard Seminar

Sam Guest

Backyard Seminar

James Cama Sifu is hosting a backyard seminar for inner gate students and invited guests. Anyone interested can email us at JCama108@aol.com or at www.buddhapalm.com Limited space reserved.
    Seminar: Overview on Fut Sao Gu Yee Chuan Wing Chun Kuen

[This message has been edited by Sam (edited 08-29-2000).]

Sihing73 Guest
    Sam,

When is the date and I am assuming it will be in Brooklyn. I would be interested in attending, if you will have me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Peace,

Dave

Sean Madigan Guest
    Hi,

I just received a message from Sifu Cama, it said that it will take place on Sept 9th.

I'll be there.

BIG Sean Madigan

Sam Guest
    Thank you for your replies. Sifu Cama will be holding the seminar on September 9TH at 2:00PM You can call him directly at 718-382-6069.

LinLee Guest
    Just wondering how much the seminar will be
    and what are the rates for your regular classes?

Much respect
    Lin

Sihing73 Guest
    Sam,

I have conversed with Sifu Cama. It does not look like I will be able to attend this event [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I would love to but the timing is wrong, I have a previous engagement with my wife and if I blow her off I will be dead.

Next time something comes up I would appreciate it if you could give me a little more notice so I can try to change my plans.

Still, I wish you luck and will get up to visit the school one weekend soon. I hope [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Peace,

Dave

Sam Guest
    The seminar fee is $40. If you wish further information contact Cama Sifu at 718-382-6069 or email JCama108@aol.com or visit our web site at www.buddhapalm.com

Sihing73 Guest
    Hi Sam,

I will put in a plug for you'all [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] $40 is nothing to pay and to see a RARE system at that. If anyone can make it I would definitely attend. Too bad I'm married [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] and have to keep the other half happy.

Peace,

Dave