Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: poisonous chinese medicine

V,

Iron Vest and Iron Palm have become uncommon and rare in the world of firearms and other weapons. They are hard to do, boring, and eat so much of your free time that they almost seem not worth it for many people.

The herbs one uses are not that rare. Though the processes you need to create such an internal pill can be. Certain herbs must be cooked in wine, then sun dried. Others need to fried in vinegar then wine, then dried. Others need to be cooked in ginger juice and or baby urine( I kid you not). Then you grind them up add them to boiling honey and then make pills that you take for the first 3 months when you are starting the program. The version I learned has no hitting only a lengthy qi gong set, that terminates in sitting meditation to run the qi and then a special belt is used to help aid the organs to learn to seat themselves under the ribcage.

I agree with others that certain people should never learn these skills to cause harm to others. But the strength benefits outweigh the destructive damage you can learn.

Hope your training and your shifu and kwoon are well.

Peace,

Dale
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    V,

Iron Vest and Iron Palm have become uncommon and rare in the world of firearms and other weapons. They are hard to do, boring, and eat so much of your free time that they almost seem not worth it for many people.

The herbs one uses are not that rare. Though the processes you need to create such an internal pill can be. Certain herbs must be cooked in wine, then sun dried. Others need to fried in vinegar then wine, then dried. Others need to be cooked in ginger juice and or baby urine( I kid you not). Then you grind them up add them to boiling honey and then make pills that you take for the first 3 months when you are starting the program. The version I learned has no hitting only a lengthy qi gong set, that terminates in sitting meditation to run the qi and then a special belt is used to help aid the organs to learn to seat themselves under the ribcage.

I agree with others that certain people should never learn these skills to cause harm to others. But the strength benefits outweigh the destructive damage you can learn.

Hope your training and your shifu and kwoon are well.

Peace,

Dale
    yes, it takes the highest level of iron vest to stop a bullet and ppl don't have this skill anymore. but it takes weeks to learn how to shoot properly. lots of iron vest masters were killed in the boxer rebellion.

It's funny there is an article like that there,
    and than ads for more herbs lol

Quote Originally Posted by johnyk
    It's funny there is an article like that there,
    and than ads for more herbs lol
    Some ppl have been known to take small sips of tit da to strengthen their internal organs. Personally I won't recommend that - there is no short cuts to chi kung training.

V,

You do not sip Dit Da Jow for that reason. But to make sure your not bleeding internally when you doing any kind of pai da striking to the limbs or body. This includes iron palm training as well.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

V,

You do not sip Dit Da Jow for that reason. But to make sure your not bleeding internally when you doing any kind of pai da striking to the limbs or body. This includes iron palm training as well.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    It'll take a lot of pai da training to stop a spear.

V,

The things you say are total lunacy.

Too bad you waste your time training nothing but stories and total crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    It'll take a lot of pai da training to stop a spear.

I'll take a spear to your arse, and let me see if your Iron Vest will stop it.

Steve

Andy,

V is a total nutter. Look at what he posts on other threads. Hands down he is nothing but a troll and talks about things that exist only in his mind and movies.

Yunnan Paiyao has tien chi/tin chut in it, but there are some other herbs that are added to create a great powdered medicine that will clot wounds in a jiffy. The army developed something called Quikclot, along the same lines. V never really talked about anything. He is fishing for info like half the little kids here.

V's inuendos and tales from the "forbidden mountain" training are nice, but totally lack in a firm touch with reality.

V would be better off posting less and training more. You cannot stop swords with iron vest nor spears nor bullets. Such garbage lead the boxers to be killed when they were fired upon with firearms.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Quote Originally Posted by Ho Chun
    I'll take a spear to your arse, and let me see if your Iron Vest will stop it.

Steve
    I don't get slapped around the arse as part of training. do you?

Andy,

V is a total nutter. Look at what he posts on other threads. Hands down he is nothing but a troll and talks about things that exist only in his mind and movies.

Yunnan Paiyao has tien chi/tin chut in it, but there are some other herbs that are added to create a great powdered medicine that will clot wounds in a jiffy. The army developed something called Quikclot, along the same lines. V never really talked about anything. He is fishing for info like half the little kids here.

V's inuendos and tales from the "forbidden mountain" training are nice, but totally lack in a firm touch with reality.

V would be better off posting less and training more. You cannot stop swords with iron vest nor spears nor bullets. Such garbage lead the boxers to be killed when they were fired upon with firearms.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    LOL you are just marginalising your chi kung potential. Maybe you don't have a traditional sifu.

I am just wondering, what did Vietnamise used that method for? Cuts, stabs?

Johnyk,

The Vietnamese used Yunnan Baiyao powder on their wounds, not use qi gong. Vasquez knows nothing, is a total troll and speaks out his behind. His knowledge is limited to the fantasy novels he reads and the crap he scrounges off the internet.

V is a true clown and skinny little stickboy who hides behind the crap he spouts. His statements are so whacked out you cannot understand half the garbage he spouts.

He does give us total entertainment value though.

He claims to live in Australia, have a Chinese sifu who teaches him a style that has never been heard of before.

Wudang Lohan style.

Never heard of it. As it probably doesnt exist. Never mentions said sifu's name nor anything that can be construed as meaningful or show us he trains. He really has nothing to offer us under this thread nor any other thread here on KFO.

Ignore him if you want or bait him and see what new quip of crap he can come up with.

Cannot write worth a **** either. He is the master of the one sentence posts. You think you could come up with more if he HAD anything resembling real training.

V,

I have been exposed to more fu than you can shake a stick at, mate. I do not think you live in Oz, as you use no Aussie euphimisms, no slang. I think your living in a total fantasy world of your own making. So be it, enjoy it. Just don't comment on things you know NOTHING about. You make yourself look like an arse.

V is yet another boy whose attempts at posting fail.

I am always ready for clowns like you, V.

What you say to that? Show us you have something under your sash other than your pants.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Johnyk,

The Vietnamese used Yunnan Baiyao powder on their wounds, not use qi gong. Vasquez knows nothing, is a total troll and speaks out his behind. His knowledge is limited to the fantasy novels he reads and the crap he scrounges off the internet.

V is a true clown and skinny little stickboy who hides behind the crap he spouts. His statements are so whacked out you cannot understand half the garbage he spouts.

He does give us total entertainment value though.

He claims to live in Australia, have a Chinese sifu who teaches him a style that has never been heard of before.

Wudang Lohan style.

Never heard of it. As it probably doesnt exist. Never mentions said sifu's name nor anything that can be construed as meaningful or show us he trains. He really has nothing to offer us under this thread nor any other thread here on KFO.

Ignore him if you want or bait him and see what new quip of crap he can come up with.

Cannot write worth a **** either. He is the master of the one sentence posts. You think you could come up with more if he HAD anything resembling real training.

V,

I have been exposed to more fu than you can shake a stick at, mate. I do not think you live in Oz, as you use no Aussie euphimisms, no slang. I think your living in a total fantasy world of your own making. So be it, enjoy it. Just don't comment on things you know NOTHING about. You make yourself look like an arse.

V is yet another boy whose attempts at posting fail.

I am always ready for clowns like you, V.

What you say to that? Show us you have something under your sash other than your pants.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Chinese civilisation is 1000s of years older than ours. There're many things they have that you haven not heard of. My sifu is old and so is the style he teaches me.

V, total CLOWNBOY

V,

Your short paragram retorts are only serving to show your real persona. One of someone who claims to have this super secret squirrel sifu but cannot do/come up with anything other than post ****e on this forum.

The answers you give only show us here that your style is as I mentioned previously, made up. Why not give us your teachers name and his lineage? What region in Chung Gwo did the style originate? Forms, Formulae, Qi Gong/Hei Gong? Your attempts are pathetic, son.

You have no indepth knowledge of anything you have posted about. It is very plain to anyone who reads your posts.

Again you give me and the others some marginal entertainment value. So keep posting, son, its fun to bait you into digging yourself deeper and deeper into that hole.

Thanks.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas