Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: poisonous chinese medicine

Quote Originally Posted by YuanZhideDiZhen
    the british took canon with them just about every where. it was the french who were a little more conservative. besides canon don't roll too well in jungle.

regaurding the numbers...
    the french discovered that the ball could be discharged and still be lethal with as few 76 grains but it needed extra umph to penetrate more than a few yards of the jungle. previously, or rather, in previous expansionist periods the french and english were enguaging thier enemies at much greater ranges, thus more powder being used. in the 1880's three band enfields were being replaced with a number of weapons: in egypt there was a 14guage shotgun, Lee-Metfield breach rifles, and Lee-Enfield Blackpowder Metallic Cartridge rifles. the Hong Kong brigade's weapons were 3-bander muskets with measures set for 78 grains. around 1890 they were replaced with the modern smokeless powder #1 enfield rifle. but all of the english ( and english supported chinese) were not using the same equipment until much later.
    Fact is it takes 30 years of training and 1% of those might have iron shirts to stop a bullet. It takes 3 weeks to train someone how to shoot and 99% would be able to use a gun.

The maers at the rebellion weren't ready to stop a volley of bullets.

V you are so full of p o o p that your eyes are brown, son.

It does NOT take 30 years of training. If you dont have it within 2-3 years of training you have been mislead and wasted your time, energy and possibly money listening to a quack intstructor.

Must be tough hearing the truth about yourself.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO................................

Your the best V keep it up.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    V you are so full of p o o p that your eyes are brown, son.

It does NOT take 30 years of training. If you dont have it within 2-3 years of training you have been mislead and wasted your time, energy and possibly money listening to a quack intstructor.

Must be tough hearing the truth about yourself.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO................................

Your the best V keep it up.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    LOL my friend! sounds like you're doing some MMA. simple kicks and punches

V wa Bakka Kusai Yaroo Na

V,

You poor attempts at communication are really lame, son. Here let me set the record straight.

I am 38 years old. I have been training since I was 12. 26 years of training makes me understand certain things from a better vantage point then you.

Iron Vest does not take 30 years. Whoever told you that is a liar, plan and simple and deluding you to something they want you to believe maybe so they can rob you blind as you continue to pay them money for training.

Iron Palm is the same, a 2 year period is the foundation and then after that you should be able to hit your hand once or twice a week and maintain what you have built up over the last 2 years.

Chinese martial arts do not take decades to learn nor should they take that long to accrue the benefits.

Whatever you have been taught, son, is so whacked with the rest of the CMA community that you should seriously sit down and think about anything before you post it here.

Your posts seriously point out your delusions rule your life.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

V,

You poor attempts at communication are really lame, son. Here let me set the record straight.

I am 38 years old. I have been training since I was 12. 26 years of training makes me understand certain things from a better vantage point then you.

Iron Vest does not take 30 years. Whoever told you that is a liar, plan and simple and deluding you to something they want you to believe maybe so they can rob you blind as you continue to pay them money for training.

Iron Palm is the same, a 2 year period is the foundation and then after that you should be able to hit your hand once or twice a week and maintain what you have built up over the last 2 years.

Chinese martial arts do not take decades to learn nor should they take that long to accrue the benefits.

Whatever you have been taught, son, is so whacked with the rest of the CMA community that you should seriously sit down and think about anything before you post it here.

Your posts seriously point out your delusions rule your life.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    LOL if what you say is correct you'll be like bullet proof / invincible or something. But you don't appear to be. go figure.

It is sad to see such drivel coming out of your cakehole, son.

I have never said that. You and that other rear clown Yuan whatever his name is started that crap.

Reread(that is if you can) what has been posted in the past and you would learn something. But that might be too of a stretch for you.

Go back to your Xbox, and cheesy puffs, son. Your not fooling anyone here.

Your young, dumb and full of fantastic crap that does not exist.

Everyone ignores you, I am one of the only ones who responds and yet you do not read and comprehend anything I say. Hmmm, maybe you need some haldol and a trip to your local Mental Insitution for a checkup???

Truly, son, your a joke. People are just being nice and ignoring you. I for one cannot, it seems to be my weakness to jab back when the foolish people come out.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

It is sad to see such drivel coming out of your cakehole, son.

I have never said that. You and that other rear clown Yuan whatever his name is started that crap.

Reread(that is if you can) what has been posted in the past and you would learn something. But that might be too of a stretch for you.

Go back to your Xbox, and cheesy puffs, son. Your not fooling anyone here.

Your young, dumb and full of fantastic crap that does not exist.

Everyone ignores you, I am one of the only ones who responds and yet you do not read and comprehend anything I say. Hmmm, maybe you need some haldol and a trip to your local Mental Insitution for a checkup???

Truly, son, your a joke. People are just being nice and ignoring you. I for one cannot, it seems to be my weakness to jab back when the foolish people come out.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    ur lucky that I have buddhist detechment and not have anger. I play my flute under a willow tree and let your words drift by like the wind.

Im lucky if you could spell, create sentences longer than one sentence that contain anything other than the drivel you spout on and on about.

Your a child who hides behind a computer.

You have this delusion about some madeup style which is taught to you in "Australia" by a Chinese Sifu.

You talk out your rear with almost every post, and you come back at me with this?

You are a chump.

I would be very careful about throwing out the euphemism of "playing the flute" as in Asian culture that is a reference to smoking man pole. But then you would not know that, son as you have never been there nor know anything about the culture than what you can google.

You do not throw this kind of crap out there and then say you have Buddhist detachment.

You are no Buddhist.

You are a clowntroll of the highest order.

You have been b i t c h slapped, son. Anyone can see that I have owned you since you started posting. That will never change.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Im lucky if you could spell, create sentences longer than one sentence that contain anything other than the drivel you spout on and on about.

Your a child who hides behind a computer.

You have this delusion about some madeup style which is taught to you in "Australia" by a Chinese Sifu.

You talk out your rear with almost every post, and you come back at me with this?

You are a chump.

I would be very careful about throwing out the euphemism of "playing the flute" as in Asian culture that is a reference to smoking man pole. But then you would not know that, son as you have never been there nor know anything about the culture than what you can google.

You do not throw this kind of crap out there and then say you have Buddhist detachment.

You are no Buddhist.

You are a clowntroll of the highest order.

You have been b i t c h slapped, son. Anyone can see that I have owned you since you started posting. That will never change.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Whne you have finished talking you might hear the sound of grasshoppers. That waht sifu always says.

wow.

Grasshoppers? You mean crickets you moron.

Again you prove to everyone here that your nothing.

Absolutley nothing.

In Boston,

Dale
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 07-29-2005 at 07:51 PM.

wow.

Grasshoppers? You mean crickets you moron.

Again you prove to everyone here that your nothing.

Absolutley nothing.

In Boston,

Dale
    In good time you'll be weaned of your ways. all in good time.

this thread is becoming the poisonous chinese medicine.

Gentlemen, please keep it civil. Everyone has a different view of reality.

Period.

peace out

herb ox

V is a clown by his own admissions

Herb Ox,

No worries brother...It is all good

Just went to the herb store today here in Boston to get more Dit Da for my supplies as well as Iron Palm medicine. Saw a formula that had a healthy does of Aconite being put into it.

The herbalist said it was for a someone who is terminal and they are trying to buy him more time to help gather the clan.

Aconite helps to revive the yang in the body.

Tom Bisios new book has a few liniments that have a whole boatload of aconite. It is a very toxic substance.

Just thought it was wild to see such a poison going to be internally applied.

Practicing,

Dale Dugas

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I have trained in Iron Shirt and I personally have stopped bullets. I have stopped .22 cal longs, and .357 Black Talons as well as .9mm Black Talons. It is not a difficult technique to master. It is however very difficult to stop a bladed weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers
    I have trained in Iron Shirt and I personally have stopped bullets. I have stopped .22 cal longs, and .357 Black Talons as well as .9mm Black Talons. It is not a difficult technique to master. It is however very difficult to stop a bladed weapon.

You have stopped these bullets, how?? Do you have video of this? I have never heard of such a thing, unless you are just kidding around.

Steve