Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: poisonous chinese medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Ho Chun
    You have stopped these bullets, how?? Do you have video of this? I have never heard of such a thing, unless you are just kidding around.

Steve
    I've been practicing pi da 1000 times a day. If I do that for another 10 years I should be able to stop a bullet.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Vasquez, with all your experience, you should already have that skill. Why don't you go out and try it, and then report back to us on your results.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers
    Vasquez, with all your experience, you should already have that skill. Why don't you go out and try it, and then report back to us on your results.
    If you do 1,000,000 pi das then I'm sure you can stop a bullet once. It'll be like 1,000,000 to 1 chance of it breaking skin. Air rifle slugs still hurt quite a bit I'm not quite up to it yet.

By stoping a bullet meaning it will not penetrate the skin?
    What type of bullet from what type of gun?
    Giving the speed of the bullet at least 2,000 ft a second
    I would find it unlikely one could stop a bullet.Even a Musket which is weaker would still go about 1,000 ft a second.I think in 10years when you say you can stop a bullet the velocity of the bullet will increase so you will still be unable to stop it.You could still stop rubber bullets

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    2,000 feet per second? Muskets? Who ever said anything about shooting a bullet out of a freakin gun? Whaddaya nuts? I said stop a bullet. If you threw it at me, or if it rolled across the kitchen table, I could definately stop it, and YES, I have indeed done this, with very little training. But SHOOTING? Out of a GUN? Don't be an idiot. Save that crap for Don Quixote!

uh oh! Sounds like TenTiger has exposed the secret technique!

hrmph! now try your pi da against my nose picking finger technique (aka 15 gold catties finger) - I've been practicing that for over 30 years now!

It's poisonous since you never know where that finger has been

ok

OK, imma forget all the politically correct stuff and be blunt.
    Vasquez, how old are you? You seem like a kid.

Listen. Chinese medicine can be very beneficial and very dangerous at the same time. Not all herbs can be cominbed, if certain herbs are wrongly combined, serious damage can occur. Also....ingested? You would end up in a hospital and western medicine won't know how to cure it. Chi kung? Be sure to learn..slowly and from someone good or you can hurt yourself real bad as well. Don't try to move energy, shoot energy or try to heal people wihtout proper training or the bad energy can go reverse and into you and that is damaging as well.

be smart about this stuff

hah

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    ur lucky that I have buddhist detechment and not have anger. I play my flute under a willow tree and let your words drift by like the wind.

hahahah i like this one!! haha funnny cat!

Quote Originally Posted by cha kuen
    OK, imma forget all the politically correct stuff and be blunt.
    Vasquez, how old are you? You seem like a kid.

Listen. Chinese medicine can be very beneficial and very dangerous at the same time. Not all herbs can be cominbed, if certain herbs are wrongly combined, serious damage can occur. Also....ingested? You would end up in a hospital and western medicine won't know how to cure it. Chi kung? Be sure to learn..slowly and from someone good or you can hurt yourself real bad as well. Don't try to move energy, shoot energy or try to heal people wihtout proper training or the bad energy can go reverse and into you and that is damaging as well.

be smart about this stuff
    You should feel the life force coming from the herbs which will tell you how to combine them in the right proportions, fry it, boil it, make into pills, ointment etc. It's all safe. I do it all the time.

The Troll Kidd

cha kuen, this is a kid. Kid Troll. All he knows about the atrs is what he has read & watched on tv & the movies. Read some of his other posts....he is an expert at everything.... & has quite laughable answers for almost everything as well.
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by BeiTangLang
    cha kuen, this is a kid. Kid Troll. All he knows about the atrs is what he has read & watched on tv & the movies. Read some of his other posts....he is an expert at everything.... & has quite laughable answers for almost everything as well.
    cha kuan is man enuf to decide for himself. i don't thing u're man enuf to say this to me in person

Oh,...No.. I'd say it alright. I might get my b#tt kicked, but I would say it.
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

to the clown prince who has no grammar skills whatsoever(thats you V)

Your a joke here at KFO.

You have been owned since the moment you posted.

You post absolute crap as you have nothing but crap to offer us here.

Do you not tire of your uphill battle little dung beetle?

Be a man and post where you live and your real name. You can PM and Ill give you my phone number and you can call me and chat anytime. That is if your mom will let you call long distance.

ROFLMAO
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 08-09-2005 at 04:43 PM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    to the clown prince who has no grammar skills whatsoever(thats you V)

Your a joke here at KFO.

You have been owned since the moment you posted.

You post absolute crap as you have nothing but crap to offer us here.

Do you not tire of your uphill battle little dung beetle?

Be a man and post where you live and your real name. You can PM and Ill give you my phone number and you can call me and chat anytime. That is if your mom will let you call long distance.

ROFLMAO
    I'm a buddhist and I've been to the shaolin temple. My life is devoted to TCMA.

Unhappy I'm locking this thread

Gents,

I've been watching and reading this thread since it began. It has steadily declined into a bashing match between Vasquez and the other members. This forum is for discussion of TCM and related subjects, NOT a platform to expose how one member is better or worse than another.

Vasquez, if you are going to make a statement, please be prepared to back it up with something factual, not just more cryptical one-liners. The TCM forum is frequented by members with a wide variety of academic, martial and medical backgrounds. To champion the cause of TCM in Western society, it is important to be able to provide evidence-based research to support your statements. If it's trolling your trying to do, take it elsewhere, 'cause this ain't no bass fishin' show.

To the others who have responded: It is not necessary to poke Vasquez full of holes. We all see thru the BS with our own eyes - while a counterstatement may most certainly be in order, mud-slinging and name calling is not acceptable in this forum, and I'm confident in your abilities to rephrase your ridicule to comply to my humble request. Realize that the more you respond like a smart @$$, the more you reinforce the trolling behavior.

Now, let's keep this forum on track and seek to elevate the martial spirit and the spirit of TCM.... or else!

peace bredren,

herb ox