Thread: New Pope condems gays

Hybrid View

New Pope condems gays

Yup, just what the Catholic world needed...

Back to the future

Let me quote George Carlin here, it just seems appropriate

Religion - easily - has the best bull$hit story of all time. Think about it. Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man...living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money.
    ”The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next.” Matthew Arnold

Exercise Masters
    Potkua!
    Fen Lan Tang Lang Men

A man who wears a dress everyday, and gets on his knees to be fed a cracker, making fun of ****sexuals? Wow, what a surprise

This pope used to be the "bad guy" and the "enforcer", he's Arnold of the Church, no surprise here

Next he'll denounce birth control and abortion
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

condems help prevent STD's

It's good the new pope is looking out for ****sexuals

Big Suprise here.
    A unique snowflake

What would Jesus do?

I am kind of lost in the whole "the church is against gay marriage" thing. I mean it sounds as if being gay is the new leprosy in the Church's eye. But then didn't Jesus ,the Grand teacher of all the Christian disciples who start the Church in the first place, walked, aided and healed lepers and all? So how is it okay today in attempt to justify the condemnation and abandon of this "new leprosy" in the Church's opinion. Aren't they saying that they are free to not walk the same path of their founder of the faith? That's just something serious wrong with the whole religious thing.

I am against marriage whether it is straight or gay anyway. I don't think one needs a piece of paper to say "I love you" and then another to say "I hate your guts". It's just dump and silly. BTW, I couldn't figure out how sex is dirty but it gives birth to the "holy" priests but Church politic is clean but it won't allow the holy priests to procreate which is consider secrat duty of the idea of family in the new Pope's preaching (that's one of the reason why he's against gay marriage).

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

It's a sad day for any religion when they take a step back. With all the child molestation publicity, is this the way to go? Actually, for any neo-conservatist, it probably is...

Don't they realize, though, that people are getting smarter and the appeal of the "invisible man" is starting to wear thin? Where will the money come from then?

Luckily here religion plays no role in anything. It's ancient history. Yet, we are not in decadence...

Anywho, waiting for Judge Pen to chime in...
    ”The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next.” Matthew Arnold

Exercise Masters
    Potkua!
    Fen Lan Tang Lang Men

Let he who is without sin, bare the other cheek.

Or something like that.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Religion is flawed to begin with...

Man's interpretation of God's word...

isn't that an Oxymoron?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

all who opposed the "pope's" "word" be prepared to be flamed with the heat of a thousand hells....
    Who's flaming who?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

...wait for it....
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

this is from a religion that molests little kids and tries to hide about it and pay millions of dollars to keep them quite. why do catholics worship a MAN, he is nothing more than a man, just like you, me and every other person, straight and gays alike. we all have sins, even the almighty pope is a sinner, doesn't the bible say something like do not judge others, it seems like all they do is judge, if you are not catholic, you will go to hell, if you don't believe in the pope, you will go to hell, etc

during the popes funeral, someone mentioned that pope was like a god!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Jhapa
    this is from a religion that molests little kids
    Religion doesn't molest kids... guns do!

Or something like that.

Zim, can you really be so disingenuous as to expect us to believe that what the pope says doesn't affect all of us? But especially those praying for a rain of condoms in Africa.