Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: New Pope condems gays

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt
    N
    BTW, I've insulted you fr more often than TC Bob, but have not been given nearly as much attention - no one has threatened to de-flock me or remove any lettters from my name - what gives? my insults not excoriating enough for you? Why does Bob get all the attention? Or is this an example of asymmetry (e.g - Bob = big testicle, Chris = little testicle, etc. etc.)?

Anyway, when are you going to go away?

You want it to much. You are like a woman wanting sex. It is good to let you stew for awhile so you get all hot and bothered for me.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    For goodness sake man, why are you taking this loon seriously enough to reply in such a manner? You know that's what he wants. He's in the 'home' wearing a straight jacket (get it?), rocking back and forth typing with his nose, and giggling with glee at the attention. This nut is worth no other use of your time than outright ridicule. Have fun with that and leave it at that.
    Hey Bob? You might want to be careful agreeing with this person. He is not a nice man.

He follows me around to various forums where he eggs on/deceives the forums people to ban me. He sends me private messages full of filthy talk. Over at one forums he is part of a gang of bullies that pick on everyone, including the women posters. One woman wrote me a message describing how this man had been at the forums for a least a year abusing the other members. The forum mods would do nothing about it because he was their friend.

People judge you by your friends. Agreeing with this person is going to make you as popular as walking around covered with fecal matter.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob

Now, please find any incidence where i have ever claimed to be a "master", you can't.. i have'nt.. This is typical of your type, you say things without any supportable evidence.. you contrive baseless arguements in your feeble mind..

Now, i will interpret the photograph.. i see two people, dressed differently, standing inside a building.. beyond that, i have no experience with the people or the building from which to make assessments..
    LOL.. would someone please refill this moron's prescriptions.. i did not insult your teacher, your teacher insults themself, by tolerating you.. by the way, exactly who is your teacher.. Oh, i have no "flock" to lose, another lame assumption.. so, as i said in my last post, the door is open.. make the journey..

Be well..

My point is proven.

The magnificently informed Bob has said that my talk about symmetry being related to gay or masturbation or other physical problems is a bunch of nonsense.

Yet Bob, who puts the name Tai Chi before his name like he knows something about Tai Chi, can not proffer the smallest insight into the picture that I posted.

So Bob. Let me spell this out real slow. You don't know Tai Chi. If you did, you would have an intuitive understanding of body language. A person with an understanding of body language can make a very concrete observation about that photo.

You are a poseur and a loudmouth. You don't know what you are talking about. I have proven it so I no longer need to address anything you say. You are like the small child that wants to talk about kung fu to the adults. We humor you because we are nice. We even act like we agree with you to make you happy.

All you had to do was make any kind of statement at all. Any kind of insight at all. Anything. But instead you took the pusillanimous route of "I can't tell anything blah blah". You are like the guy that says let's fight, then when it is time to fight, he has an injury.

You are nothing. You deserve no respect. I was only angry with you because I thought you really new kung fu. I thought you owned a pair of testicles and would be courageous enough to either say you didn't know or make a wild guess.

For anyone that wonders about the photo, it buttresses my claims of gay and masturbation affecting people negatively. Ask Bob or Unkokusai or Cjk or any of the other experienced martial artists to explain it. Anyone with knowledge of body language should have no problem at all in explaining what is going on. If you know kung fu, but you don't know how to read body language, I have doubts about how much you have learned. How skilled you really are.

Greetings..

Lada: There you have it.. you seem to have some personal knowledge of the people in the photo.. otherwise, you are no better than any other prejudiced right-wing neo-conservatives that tag people with labels but have no knowledge of their actual beliefs or lifestyle.. Now, to be sure, you argue too vociferously, as if to to deflect attention away from your own asymetry..

I am a student of Taiji, i assist those that have less experience or less acquired knowledge than i.. the name i use here was given to me by my mentor, GM Chan Pui, and most locals know me by this "moniker".. i have never claimed any mastery, as you wrongfully assert.. that seems to be your style, asserting unsupported claims.. you have been asked to tell me who your teacher is, why don't you answer? perhaps you fear embarassing your teacher..
    You are a poseur and a loudmouth. You don't know what you are talking about. I have proven it so I no longer need to address anything you say.
    How convenient, when you have proven nothing.. do you even know the requirements for a "proof".. you have no proof of your claims.. provide any scientific study linking asymetry to sexual orientation, please.. provide any scientific study that describes how to interpret asymetric features to sexual orientation, you can't.. You say you will dstroy me, how? You won't..
    Let me spell this out real slow. You don't know Tai Chi. If you did, you would have an intuitive understanding of body language. A person with an understanding of body language can make a very concrete observation about that photo.
    Hmmm.. none of my mentors, and they are among the most widely publicized and authoratative mentors around, have ever taught about interpreting body symetry relating to sexual orientation.. i suggest that those that do have their own latent issues they are dealing with.. you suggest that there should be an "intuitive understanding" of a photograph, hogwash!!! i rely on personal knowledge before asserting matters of such importance regarding the character of someone.. You claim i don't know Taiji, my credentials are a matter of public record.. and yours are what? Demonstrate anything other than the BS you have thus far posted, give us some supportable data that might indicate you have the slightest clue of that which you speak.. you are a disgrace to the arts and to humanity in general, do the honorable thing and remove your objectionable presence from this forum. I don't care who you were, it is who you are representing yourself now that is an offense to rational adults in general, and to CMA in particluar..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Quote Originally Posted by happeh/lada
    He follows me around to various forums where he eggs on/deceives the forums people to ban me. .

Yeah, that's it. It has nothing to do with your lopsided testicle, pointy-toed, cartoon-fu, racist, utterly ridiculous bullsh!t

What's more, you want to be banned. That's what you have done elsewhere and are trying to do here. Your own little martyr complex. You know that you are completely ignorant of anything having to do with MA and you can only keep this little "I"m angry" drama going for so long, so you are desperate for a way to go out in a blaze of 'glory'.

Just go.