Thread: New Gays condemn Pope

New Gays condemn Pope

Thad Montgomery, recently out of the closet, was quoted as saying the new Pope "lacked style" and that "no real queen would be caught dead in that dress" in reference to Benedict XVI flamboyent robes. Father McMahon from the local NAMBLA chapter, when reached, had no comment.
    MTV-Get Off The Air-Now

More seriously, but without comment
    In Paris, France the Agence France-Presse (AFP) is reporting that an altercation broke out at the famed Notre-Dame Cathedral on Sunday when 20 members of the group “Act Up” gained entry and proceeded to perform a mock marriage of two lesbians. One of the activists was dressed as a priest and pronounced the two women married, while other members of Act Up chanted "Pope Benedict XVI, ****phobe, AIDS accomplice."
    Monsignor Jacquin is quoted in the AFP as saying: "They are savages. I was pushed to the ground and trampled, kicked in the neck.
    "It's a scandal for these people to lash out at me and the Pope."
    In Madrid, Spain, it was reported that death threats and slander against pro-life groups were broadcast over ****sexual websites in response to a planned pro-life protest against a government plan to make ****sexual unions equal to marriage.
    "On some internet forums frequented by these (****sexual) groups, messages are being posted that openly incite violence against family organizations, the Catholic Church, and in general, against all those who disagree with their claims," the civil rights website reported.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Wow. Couldn't have seen this one coming a billion miles away. *sigh*