Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Web and Code heads

I can't wait for the Windows vs Unix/Linux and Java vs .Net flame wars to begin. Kinda like MMA was here a few years back before everyone was schooled and found out MMA is superior.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Quote Originally Posted by ewallace
    I can't wait for the Windows vs Unix/Linux and Java vs .Net flame wars to begin. Kinda like MMA was here a few years back before everyone was schooled and found out MMA is superior.
    well, i guess i could put an off topic forum in there for those who insist on flaming and other forms of negative masturbation.

I'd rather it just be an info exchange as opposed to geek-fightsII

But ya never know who's gonna show up at these things.

I mean, lookit all the poseurs and weirdos on all the boards out there.
    Mostly it's one or two guys with 50 accounts, lol.
    These types either live in a wheelchair and are very embittered, or are henpecked, or have really crappy jobs and no outlet for their anger or they are simply just negative people.

Doesn't matter I guess. Cest la vie and all that especially when it goes overboard and their threads get locked and deleted and they start to cry about "their thread" and all that kind of stuff.

Gotta love the interweb.
    Kung Fu is good for you.