Thread: TKD Instructor as Expert Witness versus MMA Lawyer

Hybrid View

Eh, there's different types of lawyers out there. Find you niche with clients that don't shave, do kung fu and love Star Wars and you'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I am reminded of the show the discovery channel had on a while ago "Extreme Martial Arts" where they follow this karate guy who was trying to make a come back in forms competition. They kept calling him a 3 time word martial arts champion. All during the program I kept thinking to myself "this guy's punches suck". They tried to have him break something and they had slow motion photos of him hitting it. Since he couldn't break it and they had to fill some time. His wrist was all out of alignment and his form was awful. Some of these forms guys are just gynmnasts with karate uniforms.

By the way the TKD I took was mostly sparring. They guys who were really good could kick like nobody's business, but their hand work was just so so. That's part of the reason I ended up leaving TKD, because I didn't know what to do if someone was punching at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Scott
    karate guy
    There was ONE karate man on that show, and he was on it for less than 5 minutes. The ONE kung fu man was on less than that.

The rest of the show was about 2 hours of suck.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.