Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: xingyi fighting clip

"It will pain my heart."

Heh, heh. Not as much as it would pain your ribs, head, face, etc. to go to the Bagua school Bai He trains in and try proving to them that they can't fight. I love when some troll like enforcer here tries talking smack to someone they know nothing about on a subject they know nothing about.

I'm a Chinese internal arts practitioner. Guess that means I can't fight, right? If you can manage to get to Oakland, CA at any point, contact me and we can get together and spar. You can show me which parts of Hsing-I don't work.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

that would be great, I actually dont live far from Oakland now. We can spar and you can choose any equipment to wear.

bai he, why are you so angry? I aint gonna get into an argueing match with you cause I dont wanna se you cry. It will pain my heart.

Who said I'm angry? I'm just out here telling the truth about you.
    I called you out before and I know it gets nowhere Enforcer.
    You don't want to learn anything except new ways to annoy people.
    The thing is, you're just a pain in the ass. You're not funny, you're not smar5t, you're not skilled and you don't train. You just kind of read stuff. You are a CROWN (in Chinese).

Furthermore, the things you find entertaining like pictures of 5 year olds smoking cigarettes, gang violence and prison rape turn my stomach. Couple that with your armchair Anonymous Martial Artist opinions and you're really unappealing to deal with or talk to at all. Unfortunately you piffle can be found on every MA forum from Jarek's to Shenwu and you are just as reviled in those places as well.
    You are like Herpes, nobody wants you.
    I also understand from my old PM's that people don't like you in person either.
    You probably don't even like you.

Cry? Ahahahahahhahahah. Come for a visit sometime, I'll give you a pain
    in the heart. I'm not sure you'll cry though. You have to be awake for that.But I digress, that offer was made a long time ago and declined.

R-O-T, what days are you available? Any preferences for sparring gear/ rules? Let me know, we can work something out.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I dont know when I will be in the bay area. I live in chico, ca right now.

bai he this guy might take you up on your challenge:
    http://bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25029

I really see that happening...

Next he'll say in he's moving to Anchorage. Furthermore if he had all these questions and was honestly looking for answers, Cali would be the place.
    There are is an unusually high concentration of good IMA teachers, students and willing combatants.

Don't hold your breath Troy.

I'm usually available on Mondays from 10 am til 5 pm, Wednesdays from 4 pm til 8 pm and Thursdays from 10 am til 5 pm. Any other days/ times I might have to re-arrange the schedule a bit. Let me know when you think you'll be in the area. Later.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

ROT,
    I don't understand what you were getting at. I think you
    understand what Troy (Cerebrus) was getting at.

Futhrermore, the guy in that clip was funny, but he got the KO. I don't like the goofy ass stances, but he got the job done. Outside of this clip? I've never seen a fighting stance that goofy and dramatic in my entire life in martial arts.
    Am I supposed to apologize for that?
    Win, lose or draw, the goal of martial arts is to endure. Who got knocked out? I don't care if the guy is CMA, JMA, IMA NAACP, NRA, CIA, FBI or OSHA.
    He did what he was trained to do.

Anyway,
    If you are curious about fighting, fight. Troy is a good guy and I doubt he would
    really **** you up if you're nice. He can show you some stuff.
    If you think 5 year old children smoking cigarettes is funny, you must have a sense of humor. Right?

I still stand that there is no video proof that cma works like mma does. The only video proof is of cma resorting to kickboxing against poor opponents or people of their own style. If they face a good boxer/mt/mma and arent trained in sanda they will lose.

Well if you get hold of me and bring your sparring gear you can see otherwise for yourself. I will also be glad to explain exactly how and why certain things work.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

IF a systems lables itself or its practioners lable it as a "fighting system" then the average practioner MUST BE ABLE TO FIGHT.

IF a system is an "art form" or "form of exercise", then it sucks and should get shot and ****ed on. There are some individuals that are talented enough that they could almost make anything work, but if the average person seeks self defense than I think there are better options. To quote Bat Ronin from bullshido:
    In the world we live in nowadays, with digital camers that can make mpegs going for 100 bucks, and the internet available to almost everyone, there is no excuse to "put up or shut up".

So does that mean that you won't be finding out for yourself?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

if Im in the bay area Ill let you know.

Heh, heh. I take it I shouldn't hold my breath waiting...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust