Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: GeneChing

Thumbs down

No , as for the JFS issue. It got turned around by anthony be some kind of complete witch hunt claiming that he was fraud in ALL his credentials. JFS walking off didn't prove anything either. Also, since when does grappling belong to a finite few? JFS made his explanations, many noted them as being clear, yet the witch hunt continued. many noted that it was a witch hunt. It continued because of the rampant retarded actions of several staff members. Why did it continue? Because JFS, and others, were sick of the immunity given to certain people to wreak havok on the board. Ronin left because of it. Ronin also left because he was sick of having kid noob idiots make their opinions policy, simply becasue they happen to practice the staus quo styles.

You don't like boyd's comments? Too bad, he gets a free pass. Even when sharlinter's account was hacked by some of those same members they were still allowed to continue after a short "psuedo ban" . BS's credibilty is nill. You may not have supported it but Neal did.

As for my being on global ignore. Its becaue Neal is afraid of me and of TMA. Or just me. He professes to me that he isn't on an anti kung fu crusade. Yet he goes after me personally becasue of the same reasons above. The whole thing wreaks. I will kick his butt on site. He wants to tarnish MY name? He better be ready for some serious internet business. As KC has stated BLSD has botched more than one crusade. The very notion of anthony trying to use an acting site as proof of some fraud is laughable and a little psychotic. And then of couse is all the misquoting and twisting yellow journalism.

Many people put their websites on their signatures. That explanation is bogus to the max. Neal doesn't hesitate to do the same EVERYWHERE he goes. BS on that noise.

The armory section is relatively new. So what. Its still a bunch of yahoos talking about guns. Big whoop.

I said it before. You REALLY want to make a difference? Leave those fools behind, they are dragging you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Hi KC Elbows:
    My understanding is that Anthony obtained some quotes from one of Rudy's profiles and posted them in his sig \

Anthony took two separate quotes from posts and combined them to mean something totally different. Wow, talk about truth.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    Anthony took two separate quotes from posts and combined them to mean something totally different. Wow, talk about truth.
    Then invite him to debate the matter on TMA.

Whats there to debate? Its an out and out fruadulent claim. He asked me if I have ever been exposed to grappling. Not what credentials I hold . He makes it sound like I'm trying to pass myself off as some BB in BJJ. Hogwash.

And his information comes from?................. an acting site.

Where I post the things I can PLAY on film. NEVER have I claimed rank in them.

you're slipping, try harder.

No , as for the JFS issue. It got turned around by anthony be some kind of complete witch hunt claiming that he was fraud in ALL his credentials. JFS walking off didn't prove anything either. Also, since when does grappling belong to a finite few? JFS made his explanations, many noted them as being clear, yet the witch hunt continued. many noted that it was a witch hunt. It continued because of the rampant retarded actions of several staff members. Why did it continue? Because JFS, and others, were sick of the immunity given to certain people to wreak havok on the board. Ronin left because of it. Ronin also left because he was sick of having kid noob idiots make their opinions policy, simply becasue they happen to practice the staus quo styles.

You don't like boyd's comments? Too bad, he gets a free pass. Even when sharlinter's account was hacked by some of those same members they were still allowed to continue after a short "psuedo ban" . BS's credibilty is nill. You may not have supported it but Neal did.

As for my being on global ignore. Its becaue Neal is afraid of me and of TMA. Or just me. He professes to me that he isn't on an anti kung fu crusade. Yet he goes after me personally becasue of the same reasons above. The whole thing wreaks. I will kick his butt on site. He wants to tarnish MY name? He better be ready for some serious internet business. As KC has stated BLSD has botched more than one crusade. The very notion of anthony trying to use an acting site as proof of some fraud is laughable and a little psychotic. And then of couse is all the misquoting and twisting yellow journalism.

Many people put their websites on their signatures. That explanation is bogus to the max. Neal doesn't hesitate to do the same EVERYWHERE he goes. BS on that noise.

The armory section is relatively new. So what. Its still a bunch of yahoos talking about guns. Big whoop.

I said it before. You REALLY want to make a difference? Leave those fools behind, they are dragging you down.
    It got turned around? Even though JFS was making over a dozen posts a day, he didn't want to go to a particular thread and argue with Anthony one on one because Anthony had found that he was teaching grappling at a seminar when he was unqualified to do so.

And don't you remember that Boyd got banned for nine months? Yup, Phrost always protected the guy, except for when he got banned.

As for Phrost, he's not afraid of you, but you were clogging threads, and going after him on almost every post you made. 300-400 such posts clog up a lot of threads Mr. Monkey, it was time for you to pursue your obsession elsewhere.

Which reminds me. Were you staff or not at TMA, and if you were staff, and are staff no longer why did you step down? And if you weren't staff why was Djimbi writing you all the time? You don't deny you wrote 700 posts there in four plus months, or some of their stickies so why not just say your a representive of their site?

I stand by the Armory section, we have some great posts in there. But its okay, Rudy you can't admit what Bullshido does right so your over here trying to throw poo. Why don't you defend Bannon, if you think my work is a farce, come on, lets see you try.

Whats there to debate? Its an out and out fruadulent claim. He asked me if I have ever been exposed to grappling. Not what credentials I hold . He makes it sound like I'm trying to pass myself off as some BB in BJJ. Hogwash.

And his information comes from?................. an acting site.

Where I post the things I can PLAY on film. NEVER have I claimed rank in them.

you're slipping, try harder.
    And did you specifically say "I can play" these martial arts, or that you do these martial arts? There is a world of difference.

Why don't you reproduce the links and the disputed quotes here if you want to argue the point.

Hi KC Elbows:

Thank you, and yes I did have problems with Boyd over that episode. (Most of the arguing was in the BBC so I don't feel free to discuss it here) I would prefer not to argue which forum is "cooler" but Rudy opened the argument and we were back to arguing the way we did at the old place, throwing the kitchen sink at each other.

My understanding is that Anthony obtained some quotes from one of Rudy's profiles and posted them in his sig but thats between the two of them, and I don't know what you think I do If they want to argue it out perhaps they can start a thread somewhere neutral like here.

I hope everthing is going well, and take care.
    I tried to respond to your pm, I suspect my response got zapped.

Anthony posted the info as a teaser to an investigation first, saying how bad the investigation was going to make Rudy look. It never happened. This, of course, was after he released the JFS thing too early. Of course, it was well after he took part in the investigation with DRD of a student of Jamoke's in which one of the investigators made physical threats through the pm system, which culminated in me ending that investigation and DRD and I having it out. Anthony had, literally, no information from that investigation. Wasn't he in on the _SS_ deal?

Ironically, Anthony was a staunch supporter of Jamoke, who was exactly like JFS.

The rest of this post has been edited down four times. Your bringing up Bulshido politics on a forum I frequent is in bad faith, and your need to argue Abel is not a good excuse. I suspect you forgot why I left, and coming here plugging Bullshido on a CMA site with friends of mine, who I've known longer than you, who are kung fu stylists, while ommiting that the Bullshido site owner has very specific and defacto policies recently put in place regarding them that I do not agree with, and then expecting me to sit quiet, is disrespectful, pushing the envelope, and will likely achieve exactly the opposite of what you want, considering that you aren't the source of the idiotic policies. Your crusade isn't mine, and I wish you well, but you're the ethical front man for irresponsible children, period.

Take care, but whatever you do, keep Bullshido crap away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows
    I tried to respond to your pm, I suspect my response got zapped..
    Not by me.

[QUOTE=KC Elbows]
    Anthony posted the info as a teaser to an investigation first, saying how bad the investigation was going to make Rudy look. It never happened. This, of course, was after he released the JFS thing too early. Of course, it was well after he took part in the investigation with DRD of a student of Jamoke's in which one of the investigators made physical threats through the pm system, which culminated in me ending that investigation and DRD and I having it out. Anthony had, literally, no information from that investigation. Wasn't he in on the _SS_ deal?/QUOTE]

I've asked Rudy to reproduce the relevant comments here, I've at least read that Anthony has accused Rudy of padding his resume, though I can't produce the quotes from memory. I did not see the Teaser, but if Rudy wants to reproduce it, its relevent to this argument.

I won't discuss past arguments on the Administrative Board. You are obviously not under such constraints.

Ironically, Anthony was a staunch supporter of Jamoke, who was exactly like JFS.

The rest of this post has been edited down four times. Your bringing up Bulshido politics on a forum I frequent is in bad faith, and your need to argue Abel is not a good excuse. I suspect you forgot why I left, and coming here plugging Bullshido on a CMA site with friends of mine, who I've known longer than you, who are kung fu stylists, while ommiting that the Bullshido site owner has very specific and defacto policies recently put in place regarding them that I do not agree with, and then expecting me to sit quiet, is disrespectful, pushing the envelope, and will likely achieve exactly the opposite of what you want, considering that you aren't the source of the idiotic policies. Your crusade isn't mine, and I wish you well, but you're the ethical front man for irresponsible children, period.

I could waste my time pointing out that Rudy was the one who started this poo slinging contest but I doubt that you will agree with this obvious point. I was asked to do the article I wrote by Gene and it does not contain anything that is disrespectful to CMA. As for Bulshido politics you are the one who insists on talking about certain past administrative conflicts in detail. If you don't want me posting here, you can complain to the powers that be but I will not avoid this site where I started to post in May or June of 2004.

Best wishes.

And did you specifically say "I can play" these martial arts, or that you do these martial arts? There is a world of difference.

Yes, of course I did. And If I did reproduce the links , what are you going to say? oops? grow up. I'm not even going to bother looking, being that its policy over there to change peoples posts to suit you.

I said it several times. AND I was asked if ever I was exposed to said MA that I can play on film. And I said I have. How that translates to me professing a BB I don't know. Its so typical of the twisting. I'm surprised you guys haven't gone under from a law suit yet.

Wait,, don't tell me. Now you're going to whine about how I should.

Padded my resume? Which resume? The link he provides is to nowcasting.com. A CASTING site. You have to be near retarded to try and stick to this as evidence.

BTW, sam, whats your MA expertise?
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 05-11-2006 at 12:16 AM.

Bullshido, as usual, did nothing. It was only Sam Browning that made any kind of effort.
    I thought lawyers had to learn to read first.

I did give you your credit, somewhat.

and I wish you well, but you're the ethical front man for irresponsible children, period.

Oh!!! thats a burn. The jury has found you guilty as charged. Please leave and go behead yourself.

What is TMA?

Oh!!! thats a burn. The jury has found you guilty as charged. Please leave and go behead yourself.
    Sorry a minimum of six is needed for a proper jury and TMA is another board.

Not by me.

I've asked Rudy to reproduce the relevant comments here, I've at least read that Anthony has accused Rudy of padding his resume, though I can't produce the quotes from memory. I did not see the Teaser, but if Rudy wants to reproduce it, its relevent to this argument.

I won't discuss past arguments on the Administrative Board. You are obviously not under such constraints.
    You actually expect me to sit quiet while you plug Bullshido to kung fu guys, knowing the reason for my leaving? You expect too much.

Let me put it terms that relate to Bullshido policy.

Aesopian established that protests against site abuses are outside the realm of site rules. Additionally, when the site management chooses to take advantage of the confidentiality of former staff by using their silence to push policy further, which was done to both Ronin and I, they have no reason to expect confidentiality, since there is no agreement of confidentiality at any point except a mutual one. If you are upset about this, yell at Phrost, it's not my choice.

I could waste my time pointing out that Rudy was the one who started this poo slinging contest but I doubt that you will agree with this obvious point.
    You would be wrong about that, and curiously so. I must assume that you're thinking that since Rudy and I both have issues with Bullshido, they are, by default, the same issues, and that we are a team. In otherwords, we're them, and you guys are an us. That's not the case. When independent people come to the same conclusion from different sources, are they in conspiracy? No.

I admit, I posted on Truthma certain info because I knew Bullshido members had targetted the site, and I knew that I could end that decisively, and I did, and both forums are probably better off for it. I was honest with that info, explained my part in it as just as bad as anyone's, and left it at that. I did not form a cabal with members of that site, just as Rudy and I aren't a cabal. I vented privately to a few members, and that's about it.

Phrost painted me as a JFS supporter DESPITE the fact that I stated that my main issues were policy ones, stated in the BBC that I felt JFS could have handled that better, stated in PM to JFS the same, and have, basically, no association with JFS regardless, yet certain staff members who decide to publically scold Ronin and myself are incapable of doing the same for Phrost.

This whole view that I'm "taking Rudy's side" is unsupported by anything I have said or done. Three times now I've supported your investigation. I understand that you are in an official conundrum in which you must be gushing reverence of the Bullshido way, and apparently you expected me to do the same or be silent, but that expectation isn't reasonable.

I specifically stated that your basic argument with Rudy about your investigation is your business. Regardless, you know that my issue with the site was over the policy of considering all chinese martial arts as bullshido, and the way that those of us in staff who were traditionalists were neither warned of this policy change, nor given any heed when the main investigations pushing this policy, Anthony's investigation and the silly, aimless interrogation of Kickcatcher, were clear examples to all of abuse of the investigative process, by incompetence where it wasn't by intent. The GOAL was discrediting Rudy, and the goal was placed before the process of seeing whether there was something worth investigating. I'm NOT going to argue as though I need to prove these things to you that you and I both ALREADY KNOW are true, and your official silence will quickly read as affirmation.

When you come on here arguing with Rudy, that's your deal, but when you attempt to come and push a view of Bullshido that may attract kung fu guys, you're gonna have to deal with establishing that the policy of investigating kung fu instructors who are members based solely on their choice of style is either dead, or still going. Regardless of how long you've been here. So, is it still in place?

I was asked to do the article I wrote by Gene and it does not contain anything that is disrespectful to CMA.
    NOTHING you've intentionally done is. But when you push other people's programs, you push their policies, and may suffer from the results of their poor thinking. I realize that I'm preaching to the choir with you on that one, and I certainly don't like these circumstances, but the line is drawn, and I'm not backing down from it: play Bullshido politics on forums I frequent, and I play too. It's all on you guys, I made a protest move on truthma, and have not said a word since then, but that's not a sign of my tolerance of Bullshido politics, but of a truce that was dependent on you people, not me.

As for Bulshido politics you are the one who insists on talking about certain past administrative conflicts in detail. If you don't want me posting here, you can complain to the powers that be but I will not avoid this site where I started to post in May or June of 2004.
    I never said I don't want you to post here, I said if you play Bullshido politics, I'll play back, if you don't, I won't. Are you saying you cannot post unless it is a plug for Bullshido that I can refute?

I'm a bit confused on how you even think that chasing what you consider to be a troll here justifies plugging Bullshido as the home and the way and then expecting me not to outright state that Bullshido has a lame policy towards it's cma members when you are plugging the site here to people I know. Should I not tell them? Why?

Really, I knew from the get go that Phrost didn't care for cma, and never had a problem with that AS LONG AS IT WAS NOT SITE POLICY. Can you show otherwise? The answer is no, that was my view for years.

And when it was secretly pushed as policy, and we were told we'd lost our way by somehow not being in line with that without being informed of it, I tried to step down and debate it in a friendly manner, pointing out that Phrost himself claimed to Rudy in the monkey kung fu thread to be qualified to judge broad styles, something his fight record does not reflect. The argument moved to another thread, where I KEPT IT FRIENDLY, but Phrost locked the thread and painted all who disagreed as, essentially, serving Bullshido. I left, and will not tolerate THAT bullshido again.

Ronin pointed out the problem with both sides, which is that the ends do not justify the means. He is correct, but I lack his patience. The current Bullshido method is that, no matter how bad the investigation, as long as it leads to some sort of indictment of a (prefereably traditional) martial artists character, it's okay, and, in keeping with this sort of investigative laziness, the membership should be the first target, and from that group, the tmaists, and from them, the cmaists. Remember when Greese1, Boyd, and Kungfools proved a member may have used a dating service to find extramarital sex? Proud moment, Boyd as the moral outrage of Bullshido. What does that have to do with martial arts? Nothing. But it achieved an end, and proved one of those moments when I began to find the mission utterly mired in stupidity.

Tell me, which non-cma practitioners in the staff are actually experienced in whole styles, be they mma or tma? I count two, Asia and Omega, yet it's a group of the OTHER staff members, who either are not consistently practicing martial artists, or who are proven tomato cans in their arts of choice, who have embraced the belief that they can judge whole styles regardless of whether they have even SEEN the style in use. And that's what I am still against, because your investigations do not end at the Bullshido banner page, they have actual repercussions, and so it's NOT simply your business, despite JKDChick's approach to the topic that only Phrost's position matters.

Again, explain to me why you arguing with Rudy should be more important to me than you plugging an intrusive, biased site to the people it would be intrusive toward and biased against, who are also my friends? Or, alternately, simply quit the schpiel on this website, and none of this will come up again.

I am sorry that you are the one to take the hits for Phrost's poor thinking, but I am well aware that you know that that is how it works over there.

Don't con my friends and I won't be an issue. Or demonstrate that that policy died the heinous death it deserved, thus actually improving your site by leaps and bounds. My personal suggestion would be establish one staff member, Asia would be ideal, considering he spotted every bad investigation going on before I left and tried to do something about it, who is granted the power to nitz investigations regardless of Phrost's position on them, give him a frightening title like Komissar Asia, give him authority to punish abusers by giving them unsightly avatars, forcing them to post as gimmick accounts that would require them to be able to post as tmaists so that they would have at least a passing familiarity of what they may be investigating in the future, all this assuming Phrost has remembered that the site is about the members overall views, not his. And then abolish the style policy violently and publically.

You might also consider giving Anthony a handler before letting him play investigator again: currently, his lack of reliability as an investigator does not equate to a compelling argument for Abel to answer to him.

Yes, of course I did. And If I did reproduce the links , what are you going to say? oops? grow up. I'm not even going to bother looking, being that its policy over there to change peoples posts to suit you.

I said it several times. AND I was asked if ever I was exposed to said MA that I can play on film. And I said I have. How that translates to me professing a BB I don't know. Its so typical of the twisting. I'm surprised you guys haven't gone under from a law suit yet.

Wait,, don't tell me. Now you're going to whine about how I should.

Padded my resume? Which resume? The link he provides is to nowcasting.com. A CASTING site. You have to be near retarded to try and stick to this as evidence.

BTW, sam, whats your MA expertise?
    If you want me to argue Anthony's points when he's not here I need the links, otherwise your wasting our time. And from memory, I don't believe the issue was a black belt, he said that you were claiming a proficiency in arts you had not really studied. Of course without the actual quotes here, its he said, he said, so links please. And why is a misrepresentation on a casting site, which involves a job, less relevent then a misprepresentation here?

Now I do not claim martial arts expertise. And my article on Bannon did not require MA expertise. But my martial arts experience is as follows.

2.5 years as a kid studying Isshinryu Karate.
    2 years studying Wing Chun (school closed)
    2 years studying BJJ, (back injury reaggravated)
    Basic and advanced coursed in Model Mugging-Impact program for Men. (The Basic was worth it, the others were not)
    Various other short term experiences and boxing with my buddies.
    No Black Belt Claim