Thread: attn: ewallace, pangquan, gda, etc.

attn: ewallace, pangquan, gda, etc.

thanks for the birthday wishes back on friday, me boyos. i didn't get a chance to reply and the forum apparently wanted to kill the thread. regardless, i appreciate the sentiment.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

not a problem ... you'e good people.

had it been someone who wasn't good people i would have just stomped a kitten to death or something.
    where's my beer?

Happy belated one, RTB.

You know, I was thinking the other day - "fukcing buddha, ain't been on MSN in a minute."

I then realized I had gotten a new computer and had not downloaded MSN.

Hope everything's still running cool for ya.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

not a problem ... you'e good people.

had it been GDA i would have just stomped a kitten to death or something.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

that's not nice.

that's one kitten stomping in your name sir.
    where's my beer?

Hope you had a good eventfull one, I hope not too many kittens were stompered in your name.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Three hamsters have met their end beneath a 20kilo cinder block in your name rtb.

happy birthday!

It was that or a nudie stripper and I think nude strippers are morally wrong.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

versus clothed strippers?

vash -- then get msn, you poor excuse for a axlotl.

and there shall be no stomping of kittens. the wife and i recently got one, and she's a wunnerful.

but i'm all for hamster stomping. i'll go get my smashin boots. meet me at the quickymart in 15.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

yeah i couldnt stomp no kittens.

i just been sayin that lately cause i got 5 cats and one of the little ****ers just got out last week while in heat (vet told us not not to get em fixed until 6 months old ... that was a month ago but i been busy ... apparently ill be even busier soon).

i cant keep any ... 5 cats is already too many ... so every time someone tells me im going to end up keeping at least one i tell them thats one kitten stomping in their name.

im lining up homes as fast as i can. trying to line up more homes than ill have kittens so that we cant keep any. i could have done a kitty abortion but i didnt feel right doing it.
    where's my beer?

Happy belated BD Rubby! What are ya now, like 60?
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    yeah i couldnt stomp no kittens.

i just been sayin that lately cause i got 5 cats and one of the little ****ers just got out last week while in heat (vet told us not not to get em fixed until 6 months old ... that was a month ago but i been busy ... apparently ill be even busier soon).

i cant keep any ... 5 cats is already too many ... so every time someone tells me im going to end up keeping at least one i tell them thats one kitten stomping in their name.

im lining up homes as fast as i can. trying to line up more homes than ill have kittens so that we cant keep any. i could have done a kitty abortion but i didnt feel right doing it.
    Where would you find a coat hanger that small, anyway?
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

lmao!

10 characters.
    where's my beer?

nevermind kitten stomps...

...now I know what happened on the forum last week. RTB, you're supposed to blow out the candles, not the whole freakin' forum.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart