Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: saw a fight this weekend: mma in action

saw a fight this weekend: mma in action

[brief history ... skip to next paragraph if you don't care] apparently 2 weeks ago our buddy travis broke up with some girl and was talking to her on the phone when some kid she was seeing decided to act hard. travis tried to let it go, but when the kid started talking about kicking his ass travis dove down to his ex's house and promptly stomped him good. the kid pulled a restraining order on him, but then started going to travis's work with like 8 friends and waited around for him to get off. they never made it to 3am but travis decided at that point he was going to kick the **** out of him again.

this saturday they just happened to meet up at the car wash where me and my good buddy ryan just happened to be washing my car. i actually missed most of the standup exchange while vacuuming. i was completely oblivious to the fact that there was even a fight going on. the couple people watching must of thought i was really hard core or really stupid. i start cussin when my 75 cents runs out and i look up to see fisticuffs. i was like sweet.

i caught the last 3 or 4 punches, and to the other kids credit he knocked travis down with a cross. he followed him to the ground where travis quickly reversed position and got the mount. the other kid kept a hold of his choke for a while and you could tell travis was running out of air but kept working space to breath. i thought i only looked away for a second to say something to travis's girlfriend (completely different girl) but when i looked back travis had the kid in the air and on a very quick decent onto the concrete. it was a pretty sweet slam and the kid was dazed to say the least. travis hooked up a guillotine and it was over pretty quickly after that.

not what's funny is that the kid wouldn't have looked like a ***** at all if that's all that happened. he had a good start standup but got choked out on the ground .... that **** happens. they were both about the same size and in their early 20s so it was an even matchup. he actually sort of made up for getting completely stomped first time around by at least putting up a decent fight. but when travis got the guillotine he started yelling for his buddy vince. he cried, "HELP VINCE ... HELP VINCE I CANT BREATH ... GET EM VINCE." im out, im done, you win, please stop all would have been a lot less girly than help vince i cant breath. i understand he panicked but its not like it was a life or death fight and the kid is going to get teased if his friends hear about it im sure.

vince, who stood about 6'3'' 250, started to walk over but my buddy ryan beat him there and begged him to jump in. and when i say begged him, i mean that literally. ryan is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet .... he's the one that helped me with my house after the flood and always helps clean up after parties ... but he likes to fight. he wasn't even fronting the guy to be hard. he had a smirk on his face and would have liked nothing more than to have thrown down with a guy his size. vince wasn't looking for a fight and actually turned out to be a decent guy who was allowed to help break it up after it was apparent he wasn't trying to jump in.

there was some **** talking from travis, that's two i beat you in front of your ***** and your boy, and all that and everyone went their separate ways. i finished vacuuming my car, bought some curtains at walmart, and went home. everyone else went to a kegger and i realized im getting old.
    where's my beer?

Walmart??!?!? Wtf Dude....
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

we still had the same curtians that were there when we moved in last year because every time weve had the money for new curtains it seemed to get spent on something else. i was finally sick of it and just said **** it well get black blinds for every window that currently has curtains older than us. where else are you going to go to buy black blinds at 7pm on a saturday?
    where's my beer?

good point.

funny story btw
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

"always helps clean up after parties"

Saint

i actually missed most of the standup exchange while vacuuming. i was completely oblivious to the fact that there was even a fight going on.

i finished vacuuming my car, bought some curtains at walmart, and went home.
    Dude, were you wearing an apron and listening to a Barbara Striesand CD?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Guillatine... what do you do in a fight in real life where someone would tap out in the ring? Do you actually choke the guy out? What if you get like an arm bar or key lock or something... do you actually break the guy's arm?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist
    Guillatine... what do you do in a fight in real life where someone would tap out in the ring? Do you actually choke the guy out? What if you get like an arm bar or key lock or something... do you actually break the guy's arm?
    laws in mass, your only suppossed to inflict the same amount of damage he would do to you. so yeah I would let him pass out for a couple. might not break his arm but show him that he ****ed with the wrong guy. but then again, i wouldnt expect my enemy to be that nice to me. here its all about the 5 on 1 and keep kicking them while they're down and leave them deador almost dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I'd try to go for the dislocation instead. Less damage but a hell of a lot of pain and if you have control of the arm not-undoable.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue
    Dude, were you wearing an apron and listening to a Barbara Striesand CD?
    no but im a neurotic clean freak who bleaches babies clean and scrubs the countertops with scalped retards.

guess it entirely depends on how serious the fight is. this was not a friendly sparring match, but no one went into it planning on killing or dying either. so had it not been broken up travis would have choked him until he went limp or convinced him to let go. knowing travis probably until the kid went limp.
    where's my beer?

My friend could definetly kick your friends ass. Hell even ray (evolution fist could kick your friends ass). where does he live? Id like to fight him.
    My friend:
    http://tinypic.com/6p0wtt.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/6p0wzl.jpg

he almost murdered a guy with a knife, almost killed another guy with his bare hands who also was a criminal and my other friend had to pull him away cause he was stomping his head in to death. We stomp/soccer kick, box and slam nikkas like that around here, and me and my friend are as bad as it gets. we dont roll around in the ground like ufc. The guy I told you guys about that my friend beat up was hell of alot bigger than him. His name was Bruce and my friend challenged him the previous day cause he was talking smack. He came by and my friend who at the time was skinny and off weights (since he got off prison he was big as hell but after awhile of no working out and eating much he lost all that weight and mass). My friend just ran through him. He is so determined and agressive and violent that the guy almost froze at the sight of him. he took his shirt off showing the sign of the devil tatood on his chest and wouldnt stop stomping that guy as well. He ebat up that guy and the guy I mentioned earlier in this post in the same day. A gang later was driving around asking people where he was and he edned up going off somwhere camping to egt away and a small store was robbed that same night before he left where someone (guess who it could have been?) broke glass window with their bare hands and blood was found and the only thing stolen was some soup packets and cigarrrets. Hell some trained guy in the special forces of the army whog rew up with us and we knew before he became a soldier even fought my friend. The guy had years of judo. The way it went (I wasnt there during this period but had people tell me) was my friend kicked his ass, than he kicked my friends ass the enxt day, than my friend kicked his ass, than he my friends. And it kept going liek this for a certain time until they hugged and became friends again, at one time they were fighting so badly there was blood everywhere and it was at night and even some neighboors came down from their home to stop it and call the police it was so violent. At a bar once my friend was alone with another guy I also know and some guy insulted his girlfriend and he asked the guy to apologise, the guy made a rude remark so my friend punched him in the face 4 times. The guy was friends with the bouncers and all of a sudden like 10 guys surrounded my friend. My friend grabbed a chair and broke it on the face of the first guy that came toward him, he had two legs of the chair/stool left. he hit one guy with one and another with the other before they all swarmed him, the enxt day he was walking around with two cuts on his face like usual (like its nothing). Another story I was told about my friend from reliable sources is he was on the bus and all of a sudden he felt something was missing from his pocket, he turned around and saw that some guy had stolen his cell phone, in the middle of a crowded bus he hit that guy and knocked him straight out, picked up his cell phone and left. Another day for him in the office. My friend has so little fear that he took on 3 guys with beer bottles at the same time once. he lost and was knocked out but the next day it was such a regular event that he didnt even mention what happened until someone asked him about his marks on the face.

best part of this story is the bigenning part where my friend beat up all thsoe guys in one day. In the same day he also cut another guy's lip (actually a 17 year old kid lol) with a bottle and was smiling holding his neck afterwards wanting his picture taken lol. I forgot to mention that he did juvi and some prison time as well. He was at a party where some guy was mouthing off to him and he stabbed the guy near his heart almost killing him. His friend ratted on him so he went to juvi than a year in the pen for that. When he got out he did some other thing where he went back in for a few months as well. I also heard he stole some guy's car and drove it around a bit before puttiong it back lol (from his own hood) which got him in trouble.

When I came back a year later some bouncers were looking for him because he borrowed money for weed (50 bucks) and didn't return it. Those guys were described as killing machines on steroids, with arms as big as a normal guy's legs. They were talking about that when they catch him they will rape him and put him on a swinger upside down and make him suckl their ****s, lol. I haven't came back so i don't know if they caught up with him or not.

When I start to think about my friend and his lifestyle I get psyched out.

Hell my friend I think deserves his own thread like sifu ross's chai tai san thread.
    Last edited by ReignOfTerror; 07-03-2005 at 01:43 AM.

Those bouncers sound gay. They want another dude to suck their d.icks? Eww.

wow i can't believe you got that far ... youre a more patient man than i am iron fist. i made it a paragraph or two.

not that my post was exactly short winded ... but it was of a different breed.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfTerror
    My friend could definetly kick your friends ass. Hell even ray (evolution fist could kick your friends ass). where does he live? Id like to fight him.
    My friend:
    http://tinypic.com/6p0wtt.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/6p0wzl.jpg

he almost murdered a guy with a knife, almost killed another guy with his bare hands who also was a criminal and my other friend had to pull him away cause he was stomping his head in to death. We stomp/soccer kick, box and slam nikkas like that around here, and me and my friend are as bad as it gets. we dont roll around in the ground like ufc. The guy I told you guys about that my friend beat up was hell of alot bigger than him. His name was Bruce and my friend challenged him the previous day cause he was talking smack. He came by and my friend who at the time was skinny and off weights (since he got off prison he was big as hell but after awhile of no working out and eating much he lost all that weight and mass). My friend just ran through him. He is so determined and agressive and violent that the guy almost froze at the sight of him. he took his shirt off showing the sign of the devil tatood on his chest and wouldnt stop stomping that guy as well. He ebat up that guy and the guy I mentioned earlier in this post in the same day. A gang later was driving around asking people where he was and he edned up going off somwhere camping to egt away and a small store was robbed that same night before he left where someone (guess who it could have been?) broke glass window with their bare hands and blood was found and the only thing stolen was some soup packets and cigarrrets. Hell some trained guy in the special forces of the army whog rew up with us and we knew before he became a soldier even fought my friend. The guy had years of judo. The way it went (I wasnt there during this period but had people tell me) was my friend kicked his ass, than he kicked my friends ass the enxt day, than my friend kicked his ass, than he my friends. And it kept going liek this for a certain time until they hugged and became friends again, at one time they were fighting so badly there was blood everywhere and it was at night and even some neighboors came down from their home to stop it and call the police it was so violent. At a bar once my friend was alone with another guy I also know and some guy insulted his girlfriend and he asked the guy to apologise, the guy made a rude remark so my friend punched him in the face 4 times. The guy was friends with the bouncers and all of a sudden like 10 guys surrounded my friend. My friend grabbed a chair and broke it on the face of the first guy that came toward him, he had two legs of the chair/stool left. he hit one guy with one and another with the other before they all swarmed him, the enxt day he was walking around with two cuts on his face like usual (like its nothing). Another story I was told about my friend from reliable sources is he was on the bus and all of a sudden he felt something was missing from his pocket, he turned around and saw that some guy had stolen his cell phone, in the middle of a crowded bus he hit that guy and knocked him straight out, picked up his cell phone and left. Another day for him in the office. My friend has so little fear that he took on 3 guys with beer bottles at the same time once. he lost and was knocked out but the next day it was such a regular event that he didnt even mention what happened until someone asked him about his marks on the face.

best part of this story is the bigenning part where my friend beat up all thsoe guys in one day. In the same day he also cut another guy's lip (actually a 17 year old kid lol) with a bottle and was smiling holding his neck afterwards wanting his picture taken lol. I forgot to mention that he did juvi and some prison time as well. He was at a party where some guy was mouthing off to him and he stabbed the guy near his heart almost killing him. His friend ratted on him so he went to juvi than a year in the pen for that. When he got out he did some other thing where he went back in for a few months as well. I also heard he stole some guy's car and drove it around a bit before puttiong it back lol (from his own hood) which got him in trouble.

When I came back a year later some bouncers were looking for him because he borrowed money for weed (50 bucks) and didn't return it. Those guys were described as killing machines on steroids, with arms as big as a normal guy's legs. They were talking about that when they catch him they will rape him and put him on a swinger upside down and make him suckl their ****s, lol. I haven't came back so i don't know if they caught up with him or not.

When I start to think about my friend and his lifestyle I get psyched out.

Hell my friend I think deserves his own thread like sifu ross's chai tai san thread.
    You must be joking with that guy in the pics!

Your homeys sound like a band of roaming f a g s who were molested and beat by their dads and uncles too much. The dude in that picture looks like the friggin' scarecrow and he'll probably be dead in about 3 years with his stupid-no conscience having-a$$! There is no honor in fighting for fightings sake. NEVER. The cats I grew up with would snap his neck like a Chico-Stik, "craaack"!

Is this what's considered tuff these days? **** you kids are getting softer and softer and dumber and dumber each year. All this computer **** has made pansies into terrors somehow. Come correct-er, please!

Both stories were wack and I wish the worst for folks like that.
    Really.
    The morrow beckons...

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    wow i can't believe you got that far ... youre a more patient man than i am iron fist. i made it a paragraph or two.

not that my post was exactly short winded ... but it was of a different breed.
    Your post was pure gold. Not to mention I actually believed what YOU wrote