Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JKD Legal dispute

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    so dan absorbs what works? thats JKD isnt it? teaching JKD as a system isnt what bruce wanted.
    It seems what he wanted was for JKD to not be taught at all, thus he closed his schools. He especially didn't want people teaching something other than JKD and calling it JKD, thus this letter to a student: "X is Jeet Kune Do, Y is the style you will represent. To represent Y one should drill its members according to the preaching of Y. This is the same with anyone who is qualified and has been approved to represent X. To justify by interfusing X and Y is basically the denying of Y- but still calling it Y...."

Some of the crap that comes out of the JKD concepts brigade annoys the hell out of me.

Tommy here I've trained with, and I respect, but not this crap.........

http://www.tommycarruthers.com/cutec...=7&thread=1033
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!