Thread: OT: really strange

OT: really strange

I think this is bull, but it is a very intersting read. a spooky one. If you have the time and like to read wierd, mystery, horror, stuff then check it out.

make your own speculations.

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Not bad, but still can't compete with some of my real life relationship stories.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Thumbs up

Fun read.

The details make it interesting but also adds to the suspense.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

Love the way it just ends as well - no further update. It is pretty well written.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Ya, its kind of long, but it is very addictive.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Reign-Of-Terror,

Check the misspelling of the actors names.

mickey

another spooky read:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200410150...nail.com/blog/

And here's background on what Joseph Edward Duncan III just did:
    http://lostinlimaohio.blogspot.com/

"What Is Reality?
    Some time in the middle of last night I had a waking illusion, I woke up, and while fully conscious (well, maybe not fully, but enough the realize what was going on) I saw a dog in my room. I knew immediately it was an illusion, and I just waited for it to dissolve as I further awoke. I have these type of illusions frequently, but always when I am half asleep or half awake. They intrigue me. They are manisfestations of my mind, and yet what isn't? They make me realize that everything I see, feel, hear, and smell, are all manisfestations of my mind. The only, and important, difference is that when I am fully awake the manisfestations are triggered by on external stimulus. But everything I experience is still just an illusion loosely based on the "real" world. A "Matrix" world is not only possible, but technically very feasable. All one would have to do is proivide the brain with "hints" and it will do the rest. Am I dreaming such a dream now? Am I?"