Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iron Palm

iron Palm

Hello everyone !

Does anybody have a good Iron Palm Formula that they would Like to share other then the Ones that have been Posted in the past .... I have taken a Intrest to learn more about Iron palm and Specific types of Formulas used .
    For example the coconut Breaking Formula . Any body knows whats in it .
    Hope to hear from you all ..... Mukei

recipe for Iron Palm

Practice!

i see you wrote something about a coconut. if you got that from the old bearded looking guy, lacy, stay away from anything he says on his site.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

bearded freaks

Anything the bearded freak says is totally made up and comes out his posterior without any use of mental facilities. He has a total bunch of toadies who have been given stolen forms which they recreate on media as to keep BF from showing his deadly Grandmaster like skills. He is a clown and has NOTHING to offer real martial arts students.

Just a warning from one who knows.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

wait... I have a beard!!!

Wow, so Lacy doesn't seem to enjoy validation from many of the readers. What's up with this? All I know about him is that I've seen him in the mags for years and years.

So should we publish his super-secret formula (which appeared in an old issue of KF mag) for iron palm? Just because the dude may not be legit, his formula may be...

peace out, bredren

herb ox

nothing lacy has is legit. All is made up from his rantings with Urantia Angels

Nothing the bearded gimp has means or reperesents anything other than the obtunded rantings of a certified lunatic in the state of CA. He has no secrets other than the fact he has totally fabricated EVERYTHING he has written about in magazines. He claims the FIVE ELDERS created ALL martial arts. Please, he is a fool and cannot perform 1/3 of the material he CLAIMS to have in his curriculum. A grandmaster after training only 10 years with his teacher who has thrown him out of the system and publically denounced him for years.

Get a clue guys. Just because your in a magazine doesn't mean anything at all. Magazines need to fill the space and if you have an article and it "seems" legit than they will run with it. You see him in BB, IKF, or Wushu Qigong anymore??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The gimp is a total clown. I know this goes against Wu De/Mo Duk to post but this fool has been a thorn in my side for years. He along with other fools on the forums are the reason MA has so many problems.

No one that I knew of ever published his formula totally. You have many herbs that have to be prepared before adding them to the others to create a powerful iron palm medicine. Besides the medicine is only one part of the whole procedure. Your whacking your hands against a bag is just that without the other components of the program which include resistance training as well as meditations before during and after the hitting.

Herb Ox, you keep bringing this formula up again and again as if its going to do something for you. Anytime you want to talk about formulae drop me an email and I can direct you to much better ones for training.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 06-16-2005 at 03:19 AM.

Nah, Dale... the formula is more of a running joke at this point - maybe I should call it a forum-ula. I'd just like to see more recipes online for our forum readers. I have my Sifu's recipe, but alas, I'm sworn to secrecy Which leaves the other simple forumla I posted long ago. In all honesty, Dale, I was just prodding you guys to see what kind of reaction ensues regarding Lacy. So, now that I'm clear on how you feel about him, would you also have something to say about our other Iron Palm Grandmaster Supreme Brian Gray?

Regardless, I think we should pick apart Lacy's recipe anyways, let's discuss the ingredients, for Crissakes, not the man! I think our fellow readers deserve a good intellectual discussion on the forumlation, rather than the political mixup-mixup.

alright, peace out y'all

herb ox

Brian Gray??

Herb Ox,

The formula itself is not really anything other than a very simple black and bruise liniment. email me offforum and I can help with learning about herbs

Brian Gray is total cannon fodder though.

Back in the day I was a newbee in CMA and had been exposed to beginning Hung Gar as well as being a Uechi Ryu stylist with basic hand conditioning skills learned, I picked up an issue of IKF with this glaring man hitting brick . "Master" Brian Gray was the first on the scene with the Iron Palm articles in IKF back in the mid to late 80's.

I had never seen anyone up to that point talk about Iron Palm in great depth. Gray used that to his great advantage.

His claims of being the "Father of Iron Palm in America" are not only unfounded they are insulting to the true founders of CMA in this nation. Grandmaster Gene L. Chicoine comes to mind. GM Chicoine has been training longer in the arts then Gray has seen years.

After Gm Chicoine started teaching his Iron Hand skills to those interested we have learned that Brian Gray is a child in comparison. Gray has not the skills nor the ability to use what he has. He is rather a sad dissapointment. Just take a look at what GM Chicoine can break(cover of IKF 1988) as well as going to his website.

Here is the link to GM Chicoine breaking: http://www.shuaichiao.com/ go to the site and look under photo gallery on the front page and go down and you can see what GM Chicoine can break. Gray cannot do the same things.

I have talked to people back from his early days when Gray graduated university and set up shop and was having people call him master at a young age. When I wrote to him back in the early 80's he even signed his letters with "Master Brian Gray". Way over the top.

Never did the articles or the books he published have anything other than very simple training hints and warnings about learning from him the only authentic master of the Iron Palm. Please........

I am amazed that people have bought into it. His books have nothing to offer people but stories, not real training programs. His formula is at best a dit da jow and not Iron Palm medicine which is totally different, whatever Gray says.

Have you seen his websites of his top student all decked out in the Shaolin Robes like he is an Abbot or something...its outrageous.

Here's the link: http://www.shaolinsan.com/shr_fu_richard_smalley.htm

what a riot.

Anyway, never has Gray acknowledged who he learned from. I remember him going on about if he had to mention one he had to mention all of them. Well if your calling yourself master then you should have no qualms about telling anyone who gave you the title.

A joke to many, and a reminder that there are charlatans who have some knowledge and use it very unwisely. Old bearded gimpboy is the same.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 06-16-2005 at 02:30 PM.

Dale... you're on fire, man! On fire!

So, I noticed you didn't mention anything about Gray's recent arrest and accusations of child molestation.... yeah, he's a funny guy alright.

myself, I have only humbly practiced the the palm arts... I don't make a point of breaking anything... but I did recently witness the son of Master Tu Jin Sheng who is young and slender, break through 8 concrete stepping stones. Not bad for a young guy I figure I've been training iron palm longer than he has since he's so young, but then again, my dad never pulled big trucks with his 'nads. Maybe it's in the genes (Gene's?).

peace out
    herb-filled-oxcart

Herb Ox,

I have wanted to See Sifu Tu pull things with his junk. The man has some serious root....

breaking is way overrated brother. I train my hands so I can move my qi, everything else is incidental. Though being able to palm people to their knees comes in handy every now and then, hee hee hee...

No need to go into gray's police matters. They are his own demons and he gets to face them alone. has nothing to do with the arts anyways.

i always wondered why he wore these silly headbands, then i realized he wears a rug.

and these are the men who proclaim themselves master and grandmaster(ole gimpy). God, what the hell went wrong???

train well and train hard Herb Brother.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Smile Iron palm

Gene Chicoin can and does know how to break ...... its his tech..... its very intrestine how he does it ...... Brain Grey .......hahahahahahahahahahahah
    and some of the others ...... they are very much so funny ...... its all what you want to do ..... conditioning the hands is not all you can train ....... hhehehehehe
    training hard .... is the key ..... having the Right medicine ............ Is a must !!!
    or you realy get hurt ...... just remember........ Mukei

Mukei,

I question why you would want other formulas. Aren't you happy with the results that you have received from your training? Do you feel as though the training is good, but the formula isn't?

Steve

Post Why you I would like to see other Formulas

Hello ! ........ HO CHUN

ImTrying to see Who has what ..... Do you have Gm Chicoin's Iron palm Formulas reciepe ????????
    ...... No You Dont.... why, cause you wont ..... If some one has a good one I want to see it ....... Let get it out ...... Im Very Happy to see who has what...
    I Know who has a good solid Formula (Iron Palm) .... but if you want to contact me ... I Would be most CERTAIN to tell You . Its good to know if any one has a good formula that they would like to share .... so far NO- One ........... I been around ...... I have seen other So called Formulas and knowbody comes close to A person we Both know........ Ive tried to post my opinion about Who the person is, who has superb herbs and has Chicoins Formulas ........ but ...... it was, considered spam ..... So Im going to another route ....... I was just trying to see If their was something other then What I use That was worth looking at .... Trying to get the subject moveing .... other then hearing about lacey and brian grey want a bee's ......... Is their more then one Formula to consider trying ...... mmmm maybe ,.....I'm Pleased in my findings...... however it took me a LONG, Long ............ TIME... to find what I was comfortable with .... I Dont mean To Affend anyone ..... im Just trying to see whats Available here @ this forum .....Since My Training has continued to be ongoing .... I still am learning something new all the time ...... Im just trying to keep an open mind with the training we both Share ........ Mukei

[QUOTE=Mukei]Hello ! ........ HO CHUN

ImTrying to see Who has what ..... Do you have Gm Chicoin's Iron palm Formulas reciepe ????????
    ...... No You Dont.... why, cause you wont .....

LOL. I don't?? Why would you think something like this?

http://www.noweightsworkout.com/

GM Tu's Iron palm seminar

GM Tu Jin Sheng is doing an Iron Palm Seminar tomorrow (7/9/5 - 7/10/5) - I helped on his seminar pamphlet as you'll see in that linked post. Pretty interesting stuff, really, different than the Iron Palm research I've seen in the past and as some of you might know, I did a lot of work with Sifu Wing Lam when he was developing his Iron Palm videos, which were later developed into his book.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart