Thread: Best Dit Da Jow

Hybrid View

Best Dit Da Jow

What Dit Da Jow brand do you guys think is the best?

what do you mean brand?

Are you talking brands that you can find OTC in Chinese herbal stores or are you talking the various brands that are available from martial arts supplies stores and individuals who have the knowledge and are selling to the public?

Personally I have tried many and have found the jows offered by Shen martial arts on ebay stores to be one of the better premade jows on the market. They offer a variety of jows from authentic sources with proof of authenticity to back it up. I know they also sell herbs to make your own as well.

Give him a look see and see for yourself that the quality is there for the buck. He has Gm Doo Wai's Iron Palm formula. Not that con/traitor lacys version which is nothing but simple dit da for bruises.

I wholeheartedly recommend Shen Martial Arts brand jows.

Look him up on ebay.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I make and sell Mike Biggies formula which is in my opinion the best hands down. Tried tons and nothing matches up like this one!
    Cheers
    Jake Burroughs
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Smile The best formula

I Totaly Agree ...... Mike Biggie Has the best selection of Formulas ..... His herbs are top grade , and he Has the Best Dit dow jow you well ever see ..... i have been around the states , Looking and compareing my self , and For the amount you get and you will be very pleased .... Hope toi hear from you all ..... Mukei

:)

I also agree mike biggies jow is the best I've ever tried... He has plenty of formulas as well so not just the same ol stuff.. Contact him for info on different types of bruise, and iron palm... He doesn't just make the jows.. he actually knows what each ingrediant is that goes into the jow and what it's purpose is so very informative about what he's producing. Highly recommended individual to get your jow from.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

I was introduced to Mike Biggies bruising jow by Jake Burroughs. In all my years this is by far the best. We do alot of two-person training and conditioning leaving sometimes harsh bruising. It is amazing how quick and effective it works. As a matter of fact, just placed a call to Mike.