Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how would you fight these guys

how would you fight these guys

hell, how would you fight one of these guys?

http://www.orsiitaliani.com/booyaatribe05.jpg

The bigger they are the more there is to hit! thats what i always tell myself if i am faced with a meathead.

I reckon that a few leg kicks would put them on the floor in no time, and the bigger they are the harder they will fall.

Knock their kneecaps out, snapkicks + backfists to groin, their necks look open because they are trying to look hard by raising their heads. Eye gouges, biting

I have fought some big people before. None of them knew how to use their strength properly. One tried to throw me on the floor, all I did was stepped to the side an he threw himself on the floor.

I would run!!!!! Big guys like this have no stamina!!

But if i had to fight one empty handed i would get behind him and try to choke him out. Otherwise take a baseball bat to the shins and knees!

Well seeing that they seem to be gang members I would be miles away from them. Them having weapons doesn't make fighting them an option. If necessary, hit and run!

www.clubkozak.com

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfTerror
    hell, how would you fight one of these guys?

http://www.orsiitaliani.com/booyaatribe05.jpg
    first tell em brothers to go back to their hood

Subterfuge!

I'd do their missuses while they were out greasing each other's muscles or whatever it is their little club does!

War of attrition mate.

That, and VD.

how bout this question. How would you either intimidate them preventing them form fighting, or restrain them? (or one of them by himself)

ok im 16 guys im 6'4'' and im 200lbs I have been in martial arts my whole life and i usualy cary around 2 knives and some throwing objects anyways one at a time thats how you take out these guys. Trust me I dont care who you are, ware you have been how old you are, how much you can bench, how many friends you got or what gang your in. i bet anyone who has taken MA as long as I have can take everyone of these guys down no problem. The trick is you can be slick and use gorilla tactics or you keep disabling parts of their body every time the next one runs at you. This is were akido, shotokan and most kung fus come in handy. Im sorry to say but any of you Judo guys are screwd because say you get one of these guys down and in a arm bark the rest of them will start kickin the crap out of you... literaly. but my advice if you are faced with this many people dont think that you are the ONLY highlander you run your ass off unless you got a few of your MA buddys with you. (the majority of my friends are into martial arts like me so as long as I have 2 of my MA buddys with me im more than positive we could handle a few pipsqueeks like them.

Oh yah see the guy in the front the minute he looked down to draw his gun I would have already had it in my hand telling them to give me there lunch money. use your surroundings guys if you see one of them with a knife or gun there your main priority. again only do this if you are skilled with weaponry tactics and gun deffense tactics.

you remind me of steven seagal in fire down below. The question is if you grab his gun how do you know he wont hold it hard and squeeze itpreventing you from taking it from him and thus his friends will already shoot you by that time? I no of no martial art that teaches effective gun disarms or ones quick where multiple opponents are concerned.

If you study preasure points like I do there are MANY MANY MANY!!!! ways to disarm a gun without even touching the person there are MANY MANY MANY!!! ways to take the gun by hiting specific parts of the body releasing the hand. people think specificly on the hand has to be tight what happens if i snap kicked his head, kumatay to the groin, palm heal to the face, elbow rupture to his forearm, released the trigger casing while safely have an inside perimiter away from the gun direction. There are so many things you can do If taught correctly its not just his hand forearm, elbow, shoulder, nee if you cause pain in the right place your grip will become weak to focus on the area you were hit leaving the hand open fore a disarm. Like I said you have to know what your doing.

than what style will teach you this? and lets say what if they have a shotgun and are holding it in both hands one on each end?

Blog Entries

forgive me for this

rokto

forgive me for saying this, but in your response on how to fight the booyaa tribe,
    you're full of ****. I know those cats, and trust me they are real, real, big in person.

if you are only 16, then how long have you been training? you did say if they have trained as long as you have, so how long is that? i mean i am 36 now and have spent 25 years of my life in Choy Lee Fut.

Don't worry about him hskwarrior, he's obviously on crack!

I think the guy with the gun tucked into the front of his waistband is putting himself at serious risk there. What if he forgets to leave the safety on? What if I pull the trigger for him? If the safety is on, how long does it take him to pull his piece, take the safety off, then c ock his pistol? If I'm close enough and he's silly enough to carry around a loaded gun like that... well I don't want to do too much chest pounding, but I see a major weakness there.
    Bodhi Richards

Oh yeah, and the guy on the far left is holding a pistol too, trying to look covert as he flexes his pecs. Anyone else see where his gun is pointed? I'd hate to be the guy sitting next to him when he flexes his trigger finger.
    Bodhi Richards