Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how would you fight these guys

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfTerror
    hell, how would you fight one of these guys?

http://www.orsiitaliani.com/booyaatribe05.jpg
    I'd simply buy a grenade and toss it in their midst on my way to yoga. While this might temporarily disrupt the harmony of my Plough, I am sure that my chakras will open right back up in no time.

Next!
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Boo-Yaa Ka x 2!!!

Holy ****!!! I ain't seen the Boo-Yaa Tribe in years. Real hardcore Cali Samoan gangbangers and M.C.s. Actually had a nice cut in the early 90s. Them cats can squab for real. You better be rollin' deep if you're gonna step to those dudes!
    The morrow beckons...

Is there a translation site that'll help with that last post?

I would fight them with kindness.
    and hugs.
    Bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

I would let them them all gang bang me and as we all sleep together in bed take my revenge and chop them into pieces I would need psychological help from the trauma but sometimes you got to take a few hits to win a fight right?

hmm from 150 yards away and a 30.06 rifle with a nice scope. they will never see the little red dot on the back of their heads. if they run towards me pull out a shot gun and hope i live.
    http://www.wingchunusa.com

Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu - Hands and feet defend accordingly, there are no secret or unstoppable maneuvers.
    -Yip Man

start out by "Hola Vato! Me Casa's You Casa" then I would bust out a 40 of OE pour some out for the homies, bust out some thug lyrics and pass around the mota.

why fight when you can just kick it ? Learn how to avoid confrontation through tactical manuevering...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsterfist
    hmm from 150 yards away and a 30.06 rifle with a nice scope. they will never see the little red dot on the back of their heads. if they run towards me pull out a shot gun and hope i live.
    do u think a bullet can stop a samoan?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    do u think a bullet can stop a samoan?

Nope, the laser sight was for the ordinace weapons miles away. The laser is just to guide the missles to the target

Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu - Hands and feet defend accordingly, there are no secret or unstoppable maneuvers.
    -Yip Man

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsterfist
    Nope, the laser sight was for the ordinace weapons miles away. The laser is just to guide the missles to the target
    But if you don't kill it, it will remeber and come looking for you. just like elephants. samoans are like little elephants.

But if you don't kill it, it will remeber and come looking for you. just like elephants. samoans are like little elephants.
    LOL ok you got me on that one!

-Yip Man

BornToKill, your guys are all easy; I'd fight 'em by denying thier parole petitions.
    Bodhi Richards

first tell em brothers to go back to their hood
    Nice. Then deploy weapons in anticipation of their reaction.
    If I'm at home I would hopefully have one of these:

I plan on making a purchase soon.

Go with the FN in 7.62