Thread: Vasquez and his "longwindedness"

Vasquez and his "longwindedness"

What do you guys think of our friend Vasquez?

His posts are "most enlightening and informative".

I seem to not be able to control my reply to trolls response.

Comments, pro v or con- v?

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

:)

Depends on my mood. somedays I can handle it and just shrug it off.

Some days it gets old.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

He's a troll, and not a very good one. Don't bother replying to him...
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

Vasquez can't be a troll. My girlfriend told me so.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Quote Originally Posted by ewallace
    Hey, your girlfriend told me he was a troll. What the he!! is going on here!?
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

She told me all kinds of things too, but I couldn't really hear her... her mouth was full at the time.

I usually keep her so busy that she doesn't have the time or desire to talk about vasquez...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    I usually keep her so busy that she doesn't have the time or desire to talk about vasquez...
    So that's where I got the crab monkeys from. I knew there was something about you that pissed me off.
    Last edited by ewallace; 07-15-2005 at 07:59 AM.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    She told me all kinds of things too, but I couldn't really hear her... her mouth was full at the time.
    Yeah, with the Everclear in her mouth that was imminent to land on your face, but then again she does swallow so she must have been trying to get hammered so you would look better.

Yeah, with the Everclear in her mouth that was imminent to land on your face, but then again she does swallow so she must have been trying to get hammered so you would look better.

It wasn't about looking better EW, she wanted to break some sort of world record and me, Mat and Sevie were there to oblige. I still don't know what world record we were specifically shooting for but I'm sure we broke a few
    Last edited by red5angel; 07-15-2005 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    It wasn't about looking better EW, she wanted to break some sort of world record and me, Mat and Sevie were there to oblige. I still don't know what world record we were specifically shooting for but I'm sure we broke a few
    I would think that record would be for the longest train/gang-bang of kung-fu nerds known to man.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

Talking

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt your lovefest, but as far as Vasquez goes, he is ismply another one of those flakes that is attracted to Kung=Fu., and Ch'i-Gung. I'm sure if he were into Star Trek, he would be one of those nerds who took the time to speak fluent Klingon, or if he went to Ren Faires, he would probably claim to be Elfen and speak fluent ..um elfanese? He is probably into the whole Psi thang, watching DMZ, sitting in his room trying to make ch'i balls, studying the works of Deng Ming-Dao, Aliester Crowley, and Kumar Frantzis, while masturbating to David Carradine reruns of "Kung-Fu, the legend continues"
    These guys are book smart and real life stupid, and get so caught up in their bullsh!t that they believe themselves to be adepts. Let him go. He will eventually "outgrow" us.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers
    Hey guys, sorry to interrupt your lovefest, but as far as Vasquez goes, he is ismply another one of those flakes that is attracted to Kung=Fu., and Ch'i-Gung. I'm sure if he were into Star Trek, he would be one of those nerds who took the time to speak fluent Klingon, or if he went to Ren Faires, he would probably claim to be Elfen and speak fluent ..um elfanese? He is probably into the whole Psi thang, watching DMZ, sitting in his room trying to make ch'i balls, studying the works of Deng Ming-Dao, Aliester Crowley, and Kumar Frantzis, while masturbating to David Carradine reruns of "Kung-Fu, the legend continues"
    These guys are book smart and real life stupid, and get so caught up in their bullsh!t that they believe themselves to be adepts. Let him go. He will eventually "outgrow" us.
    You forgot to mention bruce lee.