Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter

What?

She's using voodoo to put the juju on her hoohoo?

That's just sick man!

When speaking of witches lets not forget the trials of Conan. He thought she was a grade A hottie, but midway through, she turned real ugly. That's why I don't go near the wiccan's, you never know what your going to get.
    Last edited by SanHeChuan; 03-30-2008 at 12:05 PM.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

That's true. Which also brings up a valid point:

Sexual prowess is really overrated. It's not about quality, it's about quantity--as in, how many can I get in before her HOODOO wears off, or the beer goggles fairy takes my magic hottie glasses. All that foreplay and feely stuff that girls love is really only their dirty trick of trying to fool you into making sweet love to them so they can undo their HOODOO mid-love-session and say: "Surprise!" By then it's too late, and you have to do the dirty deed (without a paper bag at hand, because you came unprepared), marry her, and live in misery for eternity (and she'll never let you get paper bags at the grocery store...it's plastic for life, and her ugly mug).

I say: command and conquer, and then move on to the next territory, the land of milk and honies.

And I say unto thee, quoth MK 3:16:

Much hath been said concerning the virtues of the crushing of one's enemies, and this is just. Eke much hath been praised concerning the joy of seeing one's enemies driven before thee. But yea, I say unto thee, there is no joy greater in God's eyes than hearing the sweet psalmody of the lamentations of the women. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Why eviscerate Harry Potter? It's not culturally exclusive, religious, or political--it's about imagination...
    You know, one thing I've noticed about book bashers: they are either failed writters POed because someone made it big writting something that was not over deep or profound. Or they are religious nuts. I don't care what the religious nuts think; let them say what they want. But they most certainly care what you think. Either you believe in everything they do or youBURN IN HE LL!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Wiccan chicks are HOT!
    Perhaps they are:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Perhaps they are:
    Dude, that was not a wiccan chick. Down below is more the fantasy verison of what they look like

http://www.industrialgothic.com/

Correction, GOTHS are hot. Sometimes.

Wiccans can vary drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    She's using voodoo to put the juju on her hoohoo?

That's just sick man!

When speaking of witches lets not forget the trials of Conan. He thought she was a grade A hottie, but midway through, she turned real ugly. That's why I don't go near the wiccan's, you never know what your going to get.
    actually, in the conan tale, that part was to outline the sexaulity of a barbarian.

IE: desire creates what you want to see, but after you have fulfilled your desire, you see what is actually there. Conclusion: barbarians don't cuddle after sex.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    actually, in the conan tale, that part was to outline the sexaulity of a barbarian.

IE: desire creates what you want to see, but after you have fulfilled your desire, you see what is actually there. Conclusion: barbarians don't cuddle after sex.
    If you are talking about the scene in Conan the Barbarian. the motion picture. Remember, as she starts to turn into a demon, he realizes this. BUT, if you pay attention, he FINISHES before throwing her in the fire.

THAT my friends is Barbarian love.

ttt for 2011

I know, I know, this is silly, but bear with me on this. More to come.

Potter Chan - Hogwart's Action Hero
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

All Right!

That's a Potter film I want to see.

Now that's what I call a wizard's duel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Imperius!

Couldn't let Harry pass by without riding his robe-tails a little. Check out my latest e-zine article: HARRY POTTER and the Chinese Porcelain Doll
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Can't wait to see it. I'm taking the wife on Sunday to watch it. My wife and I grew up with these books and movies. I was only 15 when the first one came out. My wife was only 13. Kinda cool.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Finally, it's over, sheesh.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika View Post
    You've gotta love this guy!
    He's just making friends left and right. Not to mention making sense

He is my favorite..umm...comedian
    Move over, George Carlin!

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2005/jul/05071301.html

How confused are the confused now, is the question to ask...
    The Pope quote mentions a statement based on a mention of the "Harry Potter" books corrupting the hearts of the young preventing them from developing a properly ordered sense of good and evil, thus harming their relationship with God while that relationship is still in its infancy...that subtle seductions in the soul that act unnoticed and by this deeply distort Christianity in the soul. Before it can grow properly.

A book or set of books or certain books corrupting a child's soul? Books are on shelves, tables, in bags and lay-about or are strewn-about this would not corrupt. Except as peer pressure and the dulling sensitivity to a thing experienced and experienced. At most the outside of the book could affect a mind. But to affect the Heart a think must first be presented to the Brain. Upon such introduction Ideas might come about or there might be a Thought. At this point, some might be taken to Heart.

As for the arrangement of the collection of words within the book's cover, back and spine...Corruption is possible only where a deviation is perceived from what is already established.

As to good and evil, these are determined by stories. Stories we believe to be real in some sense. Stories we accept with nothing passed that we are told them and have an understanding of what we are to get from them--what is to be our socially acceptable. Stories of actual accounts. Stories of made-up accounts. From all these one might gain a sense of good and evil, at least in part, as directed by the story teller's guidance via the medium in use.

What plays is the characters and their relationships and their interactions.

For Good and Evil (Note: Ernie Moore Jr. comprehends that Good relates with God and Evil relates with the Devil thence at least one or the other of these are contrived--God~ is the basic Swedish writing for good. And Devil seems a kin to French writing using d' for of- in this case, of evil...That's the Devil means-ish that that's of Evil.EndNotethe reason for this device--a tool used to instruct/condition/inform/instill/induce... would be to make a point or make an establishment--this is a correct way, this is a bad way. With such goals the architect constructs a diagram. With an agenda in mid one constructs a favored outcome by eliciting superiority through at least meekness/weakness/Failure or Loss and then Victory. Victory needs adversity or trouble or an adversary...Now with a difficulty the reader/listner has sympathy for the character who first loses or perhaps we are led to have a preferred character and with that we taint All ongoings to favor our favorite. This mechanic in essence is a design that establishes Good and Evil.

Technically a book cannot corrupt the soul of children

Developing a proper sense of good and evil to determine the health of one's relationship with God?It is mentioned that good and evil are determined to have a good relationship with God. But it is not mentioned in what way--I think the author of this (relevantly) thinks that people who do good have a good relationship with God. I would point out that treatment to the lowliest socially accepted Human beings is to be counted as one's treatment of Jesus the Christ.
    Sinnerers do evil or are considered bad people, however God is said to Love sinners so wether children be good bad or corrupting in either direction God's relationship with them would be ongoing and is Love.

Children's relationship with God cannot be corrupted. Their blind/forced obedience of governance of restrictions and dictates accepted as signs and or or compliances towards a relationship with God might be something corrupted, but not Ever their relationship with God. How they relate to, but not ever their Relationship with God.

Relationshp with God in its infancy? Ggod is understanding and the story of the prodigal son and other mentions indicat acceptance and forgiveness indicating that a relationship with God is not necessarily nor required nor need be a steady consistant onesided way of being. When one has a relationship with God it merely absolutely Is. Infancy suggests development with progression towards an end (result). There are developments. And a relationship with God might be a process. But infants mature, and pass maturity. With God has a freshness of Moment or some-such...no end (type-of-thing).

Christianity is not in the soul it is in the Heart. A soul might be Christian, thereby not containing Christianity but being, of Christian (and the loss of Christianity with the loss of each soul?). While a person might be of a different religion from another or having a certain belief if Christianity were a soul thing, then all Humans being considered to have a soul and thereby have Christianity.

If all Humans do not have Christianity in the soul Then Christianity is an introduced thing, not an initially inherant (thing).

If you would say Christianity is in the soul, there were people with souls before Jesus Christ you would have to say their souls had christianity to. Unless souls with Christianity only happened after Jesus Christ (birth, death or in-between) in which case. Every Human even those not of the Christian religion have Christianity in their soul. If it must gro it can be small within us and so Christians grow it through study of teachings. But that littl bit of Christianity should be addressed when facing Non practicing Christians. Know that you destry Christianity or diminish it or it deminishes with the death of any.

There is Christianity. There is being Christian. And there is Church.

One can be Christian without being "a" Christian--of the Christian religion or "practicing/active/participating" Christian.

Christianity is a lable, stereotypically marking though not always correctly identifying.

Church is a body claiming to interpret. Not the word of God but Th words in a book, of varied sources. Bible is other language for B o o k! It Is NOt the Word of God[My Comprehension]. Jesus Christ would be the Word of God . Through the device of Jesus Christ God conveys God.

By the way for the cliquists, elitists, claimers, posers, wanna-bes, people who finally feel a sense of belonging and with that appreciation/obligation to the lable Christianity or Christianity lable off-shoots /divisions Roman catholic/Catholic/Protestant/Evangelical...

When you are down on some one for being poor or dirty Jesus came from humble living and blue-collar social circles. Jesus did wihout luxuries and birds of-a-feather look at his associates.

If you are standing behind Jesus Christ and not to push him over a ledge or something you can't hate Hebrew/Jewish/Yiddish...Because you are following a Jewish person. I might go so far as to think a person with Jewish upbringing and teachings, though excepting all the Ritual Jewish Practices of that Church.

Religion, God, Church, Jesus...if you are thinking of all of these as the same as eachother or some such, you might have some more thinking that could be doe on that.

If you beatup or cease lif in a person labled ****sexual and think you are cleaning...doing good... God loves All. You hurt/damaged/killed/cussed one of God's preferred. and if you Ever forget, miss a step, don't notice something, get that God supposedly sees you both equally because God sees with Love.

God reportedly has gotten angry and been other Human ways. But in this are we all like God or in God's like ness that we emote/feel/act/react there Are learned ways of being be calm, be patient the attitudes of being... but we get to those by living through it to that level Not by being handed a belt and a certificate and being told we are now a master of ourselves and can head our own school.

But we are the Master. And the Master is the Student. We learn ourselves. And by that Understand others.

God is the fourth pronoun in English. Of one with at least seventy two names and one secret name.

A Baptist person came to me and invited me to Church and a something orother in/with Jesus Christ. I asked what about Alah? Who is Alah? (Note:He'd just said inGod's name\I asked What is God's name?/ He said."God."\ What about Alah?/He's some dead guy who died (a thousand years ago)\\

If there is only one god, God. And there are multiple religions with aGod that is the only God. If you would not kill someone of your own practiced/followed religionwho believes/follows that God, Please consider doing other than intentionally harming others who follow- believe in one god, whether that god is labled God, Alah, Yaweh, Jahova...

Perhaps you've been called multiple/many names by different people theiy might not have met each other but they are all talking about the one you. (Kind-of-sort-of).

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com