About two months ago I purchased a book - Chinese Kung fu Series 13 23 Wudang Taiyi WuXing Boxing. I have been a student of Shaolin Lohan for 1 12 years now and have also learned Yang and Sun style Tai Chi.
I began practising some of the forms from the Wudang book out of boredom and to my surprise, my chi was manifesting stronger than I have ever experienced. I feel that this is a very powerful boxing method and I would like to learn more, but the book is ambiguous in both pictures and description of the moves in their entirity. Most of the moves are very similar and some identical to what I've already studied but there is enough ambiguity to make me have some problems.
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a survey video of some kind showing someone performing this rare form? If I could see someone doing it in motion I'm sure, based upon my previous training and the fact that I've already had success with it, I could pick up the rest and put it to good use. Please don't respond telling me to "find an instructor that teaches it" I already have an instructor of Kung Fu and I'm not so dumb that I don't already know that a teacher is the best way to go. Trust me, I had enough problems finding this book, I doubt that there are too many Sifus out there who know it. Besides I am a college student-which means in laymans terms - I'm broke and can't afford to travel far outside my area. Plus I know of every reputable Sifu within 200 miles and there are'nt any that teach it. Please just tell me if you know anything about the style andor video. If There is anyone who has practised this style before I would be willing to pay for you to make a video and send it to me. Thanks.

Brat