Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gene & Nacho Cheese

Gene & Nacho Cheese

I saw Gene Ching a few days ago at the supermarket. Can someone tell me why he was loading up on Nacho Cheese? He had several of the large cans in his cart. I asked him if there was a party and he said "no, nacho cheese is essential for Kung Fu."
    Are there benefits to the cheese?

nacho sauce is the golden key...

My dear young nachette, NACHOCHEESE, you think you've outed me, but you've actually entered one of my rings now and don't think for a second that I'm not keeping tally on you. I *own* all things nacho on this here forum. Ever wonder why this forum is nacho sauce colored? It's a Shaolin secret. Someday, when you're ready, I'll let you in on the secret pleasures of nacho sauce... when you're old enough...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

LMAO!!
    If it is the Nacho Cheese that is fueling you...I'm on my way to the Mecca of all Nacho Cheese places....TACO BELL! I shall down it by the gallon and we'll see!!!!!

There was a boy and his grandmother that lived at the bottom of a big hill.
    At the top of the hill was the local cheeze/dairy store.
    One day the cheese store was giving away free cheese to the community.
    The grandmother sent the boy to the store to get some of the free cheese.
    The boy started running up the hill to the store to get the cheese. About a quarter of the way up he had to stop to catch his breath. Then he started to jog up the hill. He had to stop halfway up to catch his breath again. Then he started to walk up the hill, sat on the curb 3/4 the way up to catch his breath again. A while later he finally made it up to the hill. As fate would have it, he was just in time to get the last bit of free cheese, a nice round loaf wrapped in shrink wrap. The boy stepped out of the store, still weary from racing up the hill, he sat on the curb and set down the cheese to regain his strength.
    As he wasn't paying attention, the cheese rolled all the way down the hill until it bumped a man in the leg waiting at the bus stop. The man looked at the cheese, saw it was still edible and decided to take it home. When the man arrived home his wife asked him what he as holding, "cheese" he told her. "what kind of cheese is it?" she asked. "I think it's nacho cheese," he said, "because half the way home there was some boy running after the bus yelling 'IT'S NOT YO CHEESE! IT'S NOT YO CHEESE!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HILARIOUS!
    Hmmm....so Gene was the little boy?
    Thanks for the help, brother.

Obvioulsy NACHOCHEESE has it out for me...

NACHOCHEESE, you need to check out the pink nacho ninja thread. BTW, I have nacho-colored ninjette suits on order for my future legion of nacho ninjettes. What's your size again, NACHOCHEESE?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Let me check my crystal ball.....I smell a nice round house kick coming your way today.
    I'm an extra large!

extra large?!

Is that the result of "down it by the gallon"? And you're smelling balls to predict the future? Oh man, you're doing it all wrong. What you need is some private lessons in the ways of the mysterious nacho arts. Young nacho padawan, much to learn there is...

A side kick, eh? Tonight? Sure. Promises...All I ever get is promises....
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

smelling balls??!?

that's not nacho, that's Fromunda Cheese!!!

Actually, the benefits of an all cheese diet is currently being discussed on another thread. http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=37677
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

what the hell. how did I miss this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Cheese Lueb and Cheese BM

how did I miss this thread?
    You didn't. You're just late to the party. I was trying to remember what thread you posted your nacho ninjette on - do you remember SLL.

BM2 - loved that stool thread - how did I miss that thread?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

you mean the picture that I made? i think it was a nacho ninjette thread. i still got the pic on my hard drive on my laptop i believe.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

riiiight - the nacho nijette thread...

....and where was the nacho ninjette thread again? Was it this forum or the Shaolin forum?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    ....and where was the nacho ninjette thread again? Was it this forum or the Shaolin forum?
    I have no idea. Let me do a search.