Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gene & Nacho Cheese

An inside joke about cheese or sports bras???

do you wanty me to post it? im afraid if i do i will be banned and my subscription cancelled
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Oh, no!! Please don't do that. I think just the thought of doing it is enough torture for Gene. I don't know if he could handle that much excitement.
    Thanks, Lueb for the offer. I wouldn't want you to risk your subscription...I'm sure they are going to have some sort of Nacho ad with Gene in the near future. I know you wouldn't want to miss that, I sure don't! Thanks for the help!

Besides...he may go Ninja on me.

one giant inside joke

Either you get nachos or your don't. It's that simple.

Posting the sports bra pic won't get you banned Lueb, and of course, we want to keep all our loyal subscribers. Now I'm thinking I should even encourage it, just to punish NC and all others who dare post on this neafrious thread. The sports bra is burned into the back of my retinas so seeing it again can't do any further harm. But for those virgin to SLL-sports-bra-kung-fu, there's no going back. If you see an attachment to SLL's next post, listen to me now and hear me later - do not download.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    Either you get nachos or your don't. It's that simple.

Posting the sports bra pic won't get you banned Lueb, and of course, we want to keep all our loyal subscribers. Now I'm thinking I should even encourage it, just to punish NC and all others who dare post on this neafrious thread. The sports bra is burned into the back of my retinas so seeing it again can't do any further harm. But for those virgin to SLL-sports-bra-kung-fu, there's no going back. If you see an attachment to SLL's next post, listen to me now and hear me later - do not download.

why not click the download button? its a funny picture. all i need are some nacho cheese stains on it or something.

and another just cause I can.
    edit*
    I always thought gene was taller in person.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

why? WHY?

Why did I click that button again? It's sort of like when you have a sore in your mouth and you just can't resist sticking your tongue in it to see if it still hurts. ouch. It does. Funny tho, my memories of that pic was slightly different. Did you make a new one, SLL? Because two such pictures would be pure evil.

Also I look taller int he magazine because I'm usually standing next to short Chinese guys, not deviant Shaolinluebs...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Talking

OH MY GOODNESS!! LMAO!!

no gene, that is the original sports bra pic. i had it on my hard drive all along

oh bother

My memory of the image was that of a lone bra-ed SLL, not two. That can only mean that I was able to drink enough to erase the image of one from my memory. But now that I've seen it again, I remember again. Oh bother. Could someone bring me a drink?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    My memory of the image was that of a lone bra-ed SLL, not two. That can only mean that I was able to drink enough to erase the image of one from my memory. But now that I've seen it again, I remember again. Oh bother. Could someone bring me a drink?
    so um a jug of nacho cheese?

make it two jugs.

nacho cheese jugs should always come in pairs...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

wow just wow

I new id regret reading this thread

Nachocheese

Just for the record, when Gigi saw this thread, her first question to me was "why were you buying so much cheese?" She was totally serious.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

so gigi saw the pics too? hahahahahaha
    im blushing now