Thread: Suppliers who are also martial artists

Suppliers who are also martial artists

Over the years I have come into contact with some people who have some decent products they sell to us consumers. Some of these people are way into the arts themselves and train much.

The name at the top of the list for Jow and martial arts herbal formulae is Laoshi Mike Biggie, located in Ohio, who is a Seven Star Mantis teacher as well as having one of the best Iron Hand Formula around. Trust me on this one guys, I have been training my hands for over 15 years and this one seems to be one of the stronger formula out there. He also has a very decent injury formula. Mike is a very humble man, hence you dont see him plugging his own stuff, that is what he has me for...

He will sell you a HUGE amount of herbs that makes a gallon or more of medicinal liniment.

Now for all of you who are looking for rare material on tape or disc, you should check out Shen Martial Arts Supplies on Ebay. I met Mario a while back there and have found that he has direct contact with some of the greats of the current kung fu world.

He is also a distributor for Sifu Paul Whitrods Chow Gar Kung Fu.

I have a few of the Chow Gar South Mantis tapes and they rock in showing you not only the Form but what to do with it.

Mario also has decent weapons and has access to much more than what is on his Ebay store. Give him a looksee.

Anyone else know of martial artists who have decent product for us?

In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Being that this is the year 2005, I believe it is easier to find upplies and suppliers. That being said, how about some web page links to the guys you recommend?
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

I second Mario at Shen Martial Arts. Great service and good products.
    "We had a thing to settle so I did him"
    Tamai, 43, was quoted by Police as saying.

Grren Cloud CLF,

Mike Biggie does not have a website up as of now. You can contact him at his email address. He will help you out.

Shen Martial Arts can be reached at: www.shenmartialarts.biz
    In Boston,

Dale Dugas
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 07-23-2005 at 03:42 AM.

:)

I would like to back dale on the Mike Biggie plug... Great guy who knows his stuff and is willing to help any one out with info on any MA subject. Well worth your time and money.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Dale,

Can you give out Laoshi Biggie's email address, to those of us who do not have it?
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Mike Biggie Laoshi can be reached at: Mantisbxr@aol.com

He will hook you up.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Herbs

Mike Is the Man .....

I Totaly Agree with you all . I resently Bought some Herbs and they were Very Fresh, Good Quality, and for the money you Can not get it anywhere else I beleive. I have bought allot of jow . They Dont come Close to what Mike Biggie has . A Very good man. Mukei