Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dit Da Jow Reviews

BeiTangLang

The guy selling the jow clearly was a monk. I asked him what style kung fu he said tiger claw and showed me some moves. IMO that's proff enough. He was outside the temple.

wow vasquez, that's truly amazing. could you tell me some more.

He knew I was a genuine seeker of kung fu and not those tourist types.

i bet. how was the jow? did it give you any special powers?
    surely you can morph into a tiger now.

It's in 50 to 60 bottles which I had them imported. But it must have gotten lost in the mail somewhere haven't managed to track it down. I've alrerady paid for it

vasquez, my wife is an authentic shaolin monk. she can do a tiger claw too.
    she makes up a great batch of magical shaolin cookies which i'll ship to you
    for the low cost of only $50US per dozen. i don't like to sell the shaolin tradition
    so cheaply, but for you i can do this. just put your money order in the mail
    to 4107 redmond ave. bethany, oklahoma 73008 USA

it's way better than shaolin dit da jow. by the way, that monk that you met
    was my father and i know that he's a no good charlatain. he'll never send your
    jow.

now son, that is no way to talk about your father. I did not sneak out of the temple to get some just to have a no good kid bad talk his pops.

and, darn tootin you wont get your jow. I already spent your money on rice. But those cookies are pretty good. i actually spent some of the money on a dozen of them. now my tiger claw can rend stone after eating only 4 of them. i highly suggest you get some of those magic shaolin cookies.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

you don't understand. he was a good monk and the real deal. I wrote to him and he regretted that it got lost in transit. He said he'll send me another batch but needed down payment to purchase the rare herbs.

rare herbs? Most Chinese medicine is cheap. Really cheap. The only rare herbs are wild ginseng, or any wild versus cultivated herb. Dong Cho Choe is rare to get wild, most if not all are cultivated nowadays.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

vasquez, after he gets the rare herbs, he usually smokes them.
    then he forgets your name and address. it's magic. just send your
    money to me, and i'll send you the magic dit da jow cookies.
    (it's the chocolate chips that have all the magic!)

trust me. i have no reason to lie. i can even do a tiger claw.

I think `Quez is smoking the lettuce... dude cracks me up. Keep posting bro...

this is great.

he gets your money. and sends the goods, which get "lost" in "transit". then asks for a second payment for his rare herbs he "lost"

this guy is legitimate. send him more money. you cannot find a more legitimate con artist than that.

oops did i say con artist, i meant martial artist.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Don't listen to those guys. They're just making fun of you. There are no Shaolin Cookies. That is just ridiculous. Do not, I repeat do NOT send him any money. Instead, send the money to me. I will go to China and bring back your jow personally. I will need money for travelling and expenses as well. Make the check out to TenTigers. you don't need a cashier's check, Vasquez. I trust you.

I'm with TenTigers... there are no Shaolin cookies... there may be some Shaolin Fruitcakes in your future, though!

herb ox poundcake

tt,
    back off ma corna. i'm tryin' to do ma bui'ness he'ah.