Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dit Da Jow Reviews

Ha you got it all wrong. That monks the real deal. He knows I'm a good person and he would like me to marry one of his daughters. China is very poor so I'm bringing her here.

he's not trolling. he's really just that stupid.

Good grief!

A bad example pf Gresham's law.
    The bad drives out the good.!

Joy Chaudhuri

FYI it's not like mail order bride.... I've met her in china and she dresses up really well - waitress dancer etc.... wants to study hospitality in australia

Vajramusti

quez dude most definitely smokes the tree, I think he is rather a cool troll. Have fun with him.

BOT... I use Shifu Mike Biggies dit da bruise jow. It is the best I have ever used. Getting ready to send funds for a winter batch. If anyone needs his info let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by yu shan
    quez dude most definitely smokes the tree, I think he is rather a cool troll. Have fun with him.

BOT... I use Shifu Mike Biggies dit da bruise jow. It is the best I have ever used. Getting ready to send funds for a winter batch. If anyone needs his info let me know.

Do you have to send money for your bride - wake up man!!!

It's chinese tradition Man! $50K I had to borrow some.

I've been hunting me some Vas troll for awhile...But I have a hard time pulling the trigger...I don't know if he is that bad...or he is jerkin us...

Anyways, I try and find all of the threads he contributes to and read em for the laugh factor...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Me thinks- that Vasquez is a not so good troll who says outrageous things and enjoys the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    It's chinese tradition Man! $50K I had to borrow some.

I hope you are joking, because if you are not you need to be slapped.

Sacoche

You have alot to learn about chinese culture. I've been to china and if you want to get things done, that's what you need to do.

Again for those of you who missed it the last time

You are funny V. You have no clue when it comes to Chinese culture. None.

Remember the flute incident. In case you forgot. V here said "he is sitting on a hill playing his bamboo flute" after I replied to some of the p o o p he posted.

For those of us in the know, its a slang term for smoking the man pole. Being the total non training cacka head he is, V thought he was being rather cool about it. V, rather than being cool. You pointed out that your indecisions concerning your sexuality seem to be leading you to the other side. Remember you posted it son, and I said this then. What you forget already?

As I said before, V, your entertaining as all hell whoever you are and whereever you live.

Keep it up, as we love reading your inane, short little quibbles of thought. Funny you write the same way you pass water. little dribbles at a time. Maybe you out to check that out with your doctor, or maybe the Wudang Lohan sifu you claim to have.

LOL

Dale
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 08-21-2005 at 07:14 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Dale you obviously are not chinese and won't be able to pass off as one. playing the flute is a tradition musical instrument for good martial artist. It calms the soul from all the killing they have done or are about to do. You're lucky i have detetchment happening again here.

I think we have all had enough...

V,

spelling is a great thing, and yes little things like being able to spell tells many things about people. I am not Chinese and would never pretend to be like yourself.

You seem hell bent on being the troll among trolls. At least you could come up with something other than these fortune cookie responses.

I stand by everthing I have said about you. Your nothing, have nothing, and lie through your teeth. Again you make mention of playing a flute. I told you what that means, and obviously you are a "flute player".

Buddhist Detachment hunh? A typical answer from some tree hugging crunchy hippie.

What of Samsara?

What of the quest for Nirvana?

What of helping all others enter nirvana before yourself?

Clown.

Dale
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

LOL you're so ignorant. some chics have poles too. never been to south america eh? or thailand for that matter.