Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Famous Wu style Tai Chi Vs. White Crane Fight

SMH...words can not describe the eye pain I have felt.
    What, me worry?

Yet again there is a discussion on a taiji group about how this is high level taiji that people just don't understand because they haven't seen the "real stuff". Those aren't "wild swings" they are attacks to accupoints on the arms
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    it is clear to those who are aware, exactly what was going on. These two were high level masters of sun-dar, spirit boxing. The "wild swings," were a result of their spirit possession taking over their bodies, and the seemingly awkward movement was the spirits emitting supernatural forces through their mortal vehicles.
    The entire demonstration was quite astonishing, and continues to amaze and astonish only but the profane to this day.
    Fools. All of you.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    it is clear to those who are aware, exactly what was going on. These two were high level masters of sun-dar, spirit boxing. The "wild swings," were a result of their spirit possession taking over their bodies, and the seemingly awkward movement was the spirits emitting supernatural forces through their mortal vehicles.
    The entire demonstration was quite astonishing, and continues to amaze and astonish only but the profane to this day.
    Fools. All of you.
    I see a day in the Delaware sun, surfing sodomy creek, has affected your mind!!

(and it is an improvement!)

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Fools. All of you.
    At least someone else here recognizes that this is a high-level demonstration. However this is not an example of Spirit-Boxing, as use of this Method is bounded by several rules, including prohibition of use during daylight or in front of a large crowd. Also, the sort of damage done by this Method is highly specific, and was not demonstrated here. Furthermore, any true Master of Internal Boxing, such as Master Wu, would not need to resort to this sort of possession for efficacy.

Anyone who wants a definitive answer to the questions raised by this short, grainy film clip only needs to look up Eddie Wu at wustyle.com and tell him to his face that his grandfather was a punk. Remember, it has to be in person, to his face. Let us know how it goes...

Blog Entries
    We have to give both of them credit for putting themselves infront of the public eyes. I have always believed that we can divide people into 3 categories. Those who

1. competes and win.
    2. competes and lose.
    3. is afraid to compete.

Anybody who belongs to the 1st or 2nd category should deserve the respect for their courage.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Indeed. Eddie Wu learned from his grandfather, Wu Gongyi. Nobody has to take my word or your word for what happened in 1954 when they can go challenge the "gatekeeper" of Wu Gongyi's school personally. It is the next best thing to a time machine, Wu Gongyi's last student is alive today, and I'll bet he is willing (and able) to speak up for his grandfather. If Gongyi was as lame as they say, it should be an easy thing and they can post the video of Eddie Wu being humiliated on YouTube! Until then, it is all talk from a safe distance.

Scholar,
    Are you posting a challenge to KFM forums on behalf of the Wu Family? Does Eddie Wu know you are doing this?

Does he, or you, feel they above criticism based on a unflattering demonstration of gongfu?

I'm not his representative, but I do know him. I'm commenting on the long-winded situation on the internet by accentuation. He publishes that he is the gatekeeper of his grandfather's school. As heir presumptive (oldest son of the oldest son of Wu Gongyi, who was oldest son of Wu Jianquan) in years past I know personally that he has been challenged many times in Hong Kong and Toronto, it goes with the territory. I'm not worried about Eddie Wu but if people really want to have an informed opinion about his grandfather they should look him up. He has videos on YouTube and does classes around the world.

hey wow right on, that was an interesting match to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We have to give both of them credit for putting themselves infront of the public eyes. I have always believed that we can divide people into 3 categories. Those who

1. competes and win.
    2. competes and lose.
    3. is afraid to compete.

Anybody who belongs to the 1st or 2nd category should deserve the respect for their courage.
    you have respect for someone who loses and brags about losing? they really need to find a more respected and dignified career, like bricklaying or cleaning toilets.
    Last edited by bawang; 08-10-2013 at 07:20 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    you have respect for someone who loses and brags about losing? they really need to find a more respected and dignified career, like bricklaying or cleaning toilets.
    Where did he say bragging about losing? Someone who is not afraid to fight another fighter has my respect....and brick laying sucks but prevailing wage is $46 an hour here...not bad for a depressed area....
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    Anyone who wants a definitive answer to the questions raised by this short, grainy film clip only needs to look up Eddie Wu at wustyle.com and tell him to his face that his grandfather was a punk. Remember, it has to be in person, to his face. Let us know how it goes...
    Went fine, thanks. Not for him, though.
    Last edited by LaRoux; 09-21-2013 at 11:05 AM.