Hey you guys

First to guess who is I gets a free hump from behind
    I'm back for the workout thing, mostly. for the most part

Sup you guys,
    Here is the deal - I have to lose fat and put on some muscle before October
    Why? Wimmin (yes, wimmin, not wimmins)

Curretly I'm at my normal half-assed shape as usual
    6 feet 2 inches, 230lbs

Plan of workout (Beta version, unconfirmed)

1) Pre-Adaptation: prior to getting to a gym (I can only get to one 2 weeks from now)
    - Running? Walking? Biking? How much? How hard?
    - Bodyweight exercise: pushups, squats, abs. Question: What is a good biceps bodyweight exercise?

2) Adaptaion
    Getting on the gym there will be huge pains to withstand my ideas
    3 times a week weight lifting hard * (se down there for questions on this)
    2 times a week MT **

3) Blissful evolution
    Losing a good part of the fat
    Gaining a good part of the muscles
    Looking good for the wimmin

* if i lift for hypertrophy and muslce gain, will i also lose fat? how do i control the amount of food i eat so that i gain muscle and dont gain fat along with it?

** will it be good for the fat loss? will it damage the muscle gain from the other days? Any tips on withstanding the pain of the first, say, 3 weeks or so?

Thanks guys
    and girls
    and the furry animals
    and the mosquitos too
    and roaches

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos-XB
    Hey you guys

First to guess who is I gets a free hump from behind
    ralek?

* if i lift for hypertrophy and muslce gain, will i also lose fat? how do i control the amount of food i eat so that i gain muscle and dont gain fat along with it?
    yeah, you can. Muscle is dense... it takes extra calories to sustain muscle. The more you have, the more calories you must expend to maintain them. It's not about controlling the amount so much as it is about controlling the quality.

** will it be good for the fat loss? will it damage the muscle gain from the other days? Any tips on withstanding the pain of the first, say, 3 weeks or so?
    yes to both questions. it will be great for fat loss, but you will really need to up the food intake to increase your mass. However, FWIW, the body is only in one state at any given time - catabolic or anabolic... if you want to focus on losing weight, worry about that first, THEN worry about gaining muscle. This will be more efficient. As for withstanding the pain, here's a tip: don't be a wuss. Just go train. Eventually, it won't be so bad.

who is this wimmin? did you finally get one, or do you just really want to impress this one?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    ralek?
    LOL
    I was never that popular
    Sorry, you dont get a free hump from behind

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    yes to both questions. it will be great for fat loss, but you will really need to up the food intake to increase your mass. However, FWIW, the body is only in one state at any given time - catabolic or anabolic... if you want to focus on losing weight, worry about that first, THEN worry about gaining muscle. This will be more efficient. As for withstanding the pain, here's a tip: don't be a wuss. Just go train. Eventually, it won't be so bad.

who is this wimmin? did you finally get one, or do you just really want to impress this one?
    Me? a wuss? what, you think im some kinda dude that is afraid of females or something?
    Is it possible (and effective for what im supposedly trying to acheive) to consider the idea of doing then both MT and Weights for fat loss for a month, then on the other month change the methods of the Weights for Mass gain?

Its a wimmin i like... and she likes me... but we're nothing official (also cos we live far from each other)... and i want her to meet me in a more decent shape
    (even though she says im okay like this I AM a little wuss and im afraid i might not be okay enough)

hmm there are some questions still on my posts... anybody can help?

as Lumberg would say "If you could just go ahead answer my questions for say, tomorrow, that would be greaaatt"

xebby???
    -Golden Arms-

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos-XB
    Is it possible (and effective for what im supposedly trying to acheive) to consider the idea of doing then both MT and Weights for fat loss for a month, then on the other month change the methods of the Weights for Mass gain?
    yeah, that's cool. As long as your cycles are kept separate, it's fine. What is your fat loss goal? how much are you trying to lose?

Its a wimmin i like... and she likes me... but we're nothing official (also cos we live far from each other)... and i want her to meet me in a more decent shape
    (even though she says im okay like this I AM a little wuss and im afraid i might not be okay enough)

here's a tip about wimmin - if they don't like you for you, fvck em.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Is it Xebs? Cuz he said "wimmins" and the "XB" in the name could be Xebsball.

I'll pass on the free hump, though.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

yes its the xebby, just older and suffering in diferent maners

Iron and Golden Arms are right, but Golden said it first, he gets a free hump from behind.
    Golden, later you will be informed of where and when to colect the prize... but I must warn you first of all that you will need a female to come and collect it for ya

SevenStar
    I'm trying to lose... a rough calculation in my head would be around 7% body fat, but this is of course not perfectly correct since I have still to go measure myself... wich will be done when I enter the gym
    And you're right about the wimmin... at this moment I am not sure anymore about this one chick I was talking about... but anyway... there are others!! And I am sick of being the underdog

thanks yall all guys

Xebs, just keep rocking the awesome music and all will be good, bro
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.