Thread: closing eyes and travel into 2 level of the model....

closing eyes and travel into 2 level of the model....

As one migh already known in this forum, someone is posting my picture doing SLT in other forum without my permission.

Yes, I close my eyes when I do my SLT. Eventhought sometimes I open my eyes too. A holistic Training has to include both open and closing the eyes.

Why?

because there are two world, one is behind one's eyes. one is in front of one's eyes.

Say Fear. Where is the Fear located? in fron or behind our eyes?

say shape, in front of our eyes we see shape. Be hind our eyes what do we see?

on the other hand, to read or to have intuitive about the Nature of one's mind/body/breathing characteristics, one has to look inward. or is it called the internal cultivation. There one works on one's holistic Coordinate, one fine tune mind, body, breathing. and one observe the Characteristics of nature of oneself.

One dont look at the 6 directional force vector. One intuitively "sees" with the mind's eyes or as it said "Shine with the Awareness". one Not looks at a particular point and not speculated, but stays in now and here. I would not claim I know it all or have any depth of the Kung fu. Those are just basic training in Yik Kam SLT which I am following.

Those are practiced leaving level 1 model into level 2 and beyond. Thus I have heard.

Thus I have heard, a holistics training is complete since the first day, it has there even one understand or not. And, holistic is not an evolution of speculation.

There is nothing hidden under the sun. Those line and points vanished once one close one's eyes and there the coordinate behind the closing eyes determine one's stability and flow. Not as we sometimes belief that what program or shape we like in front of our eyes is our own master.

Can one lives with the coordinate behind one's eyes which empower ourself to live in this present very Moments . or one has to live with the shape in front of one's eyes which means we give our power away.

Some people call SLT call it Siu Nin Tau which is a great name. To KNow and Master Nim Tau or thoughts one first needs to close one's eyes and start the journey within.

------------

Careless Wishper

I feel so unsure,
    As I take your hand,
    And lead you to the dance floor,
    As the music dies,
    Something in your eyes,
    Calls to mind a silver screen,
    And all its sad goodbyes,

Time can never mend,
    The careless whisper of a good friend,
    To the heart and mind,
    Ignorance is kind,
    There's no comfort in the truth,
    Pain is all you'll find,

I'm never gonna dance again,
    Guilty feet have got no rhythm,
    Though it's easy to pretend,
    I know you're not a fool,
    I should have known better than to cheat a friend,
    And waste a chance that I'd been given,
    So I'm never gonna dance again,
    The way I danced with you,
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-31-2005 at 08:22 AM.

One lives given power away to what in front of our eyes. Similar to a puppet tied up by all kind of string.

Speculating with one's Mind which has not much clue about the whole situation.

Believing one is NOT Good enough. Thus needs to do anything even nasty things trying to constantly Proof one is Good enough.

One dont know one's inner coordinate and inner thoughts which subject to law of creation and attraction. Thus, it is similar to a lost ship.

What is life about?

Until one travel to the world behind one's eyes. ------- SLT

Spring is in there, where there needs not a proved or superiority data because Not Good Enough is just a believe one created. And one can let it go.

So does Anti-Qing, one can let it go and live in peace and spring.

And, one doesnt have to learn as Bruce Lee in the movie to kick A$$ to express Dont deserve, as soon as one releases the believe of NOT GOOD ENOUGH and NOT DESERVE. ONe can live in peace, Spring time again.

Knowing how to love oneself and one has choice in one's believe/thoughts or NIM are the begining of that coordinate which is the foundation of all great living.

It is not the Most Oldest or Most Original I care, it is the Core and process of Creation and manifestation of a Good living which I am up to.

Posting is learning, Learning is posting. and the never ending living learning journey.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-31-2005 at 11:08 AM.