Thread: is Alan Goldberg still teaching in Tampa????

is Alan Goldberg still teaching in Tampa????

his website is down......is he still teaching in tampa????

Alan has never taught in Tampa. You are referring to the website of his student Brian Spiegel. Brian is also one of my students. He teaches a group in north clearwater 2 days a week.
    Ray Peters my number 2 student in terms of time with me and the person I am turning all my personal students over too teaches full time at his school in Largo. A student of Jason Lau has a school in south Tampa. He is junior to Brian in the Lau family. There is Swift in north east Tampa. There is a Francis Fong jkd guy in Brandon which is south west of Tampa and there is a TWC sifu that was teaching at a World Gym down the street from Brian but is now looking to become a student of either Brian or Ray.
    Since I am in the process of moving and therefore not taking students this is the complete rundown on the wing chun in the Tampa-St.Pete-Clearwater area as of now.
    Last edited by hunt1; 05-13-2005 at 06:36 AM.

what more can you tell me about the Fong JKD guy???? Is he any good??? is he a good teacher?

Mike

Dont know him. From what I have heard he is ok if that is what you are interested in.

Blog Entries
    Hi Hunter,
    I didn't get your reply to my last p.m. probably because my inbox was full. I cleared it out so you can you send it to me now.

Navin i sent you a 2 replies. I dont know why you didnt recieve them. I will send another.
    Hunter

Thanks Hunter

Hello I am my name is Brian. I am Alan Goldberg's senior student and run the Clearwater branch. I would like to like Sifu Hunter for mentioning me in his post. Hunter is an excellent instructor and gave me valuable insights into his philosophy. I hope your move was not to stressful Hunter. I need to get into contact with Ray so we can cross train our students. I think that would be fun.

I am currently teaching out of Clearwater. Please check out my web site at www.wingchun-kungfu.net. If anyone would like to come on down and check us out or if you are a WC martial artist and just want to have some fun with fellow WC students please join us for a night. I only ask that you call ahead of time, because often we train out of my home istead of the school. I would hate for you to make the trip and we are not there.