Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IKF article on Mantis Conference

No life ending bond by going to the mantis conference???

I beg to differ, what about trying to keep up with the Canadians and their iron liver qigong? That was rough!
    Not a shi-fu, just a pifu.

Representation

El Tejon,

Photos are forever. Pictures of people together can be interpreted as anything the writer wants. Especially if he has his own publication in which to make the claims.

I want to see the DVD of the proceedings. I hope the participants will comment on the validity of the presentation. I can judge the validity of the technique.

Respectfully,

Libingshao

Besides,...

I don't remember the canadians drinking that much hard juice...
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    indeed...bunch of beer swilling wusses...

we were drinking tequila and 80 proof saki....Shoku Hochi or something...I figured since it had 'chi' in it's name it had to be good for you....
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

:)

The great part was being locked outside in the cold and snow while the presenters were being interviewed and seeing neal armstrong come strolling out of the bar sucking on a cig.. I'm like "what's up"? He's like " ah just sippin on some brew"... Funny as hell, we're inside working out and those cats come strolling in from the bar next door. Iron liver in full effect.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by libingshao
    El Tejon,

Photos are forever. Pictures of people together can be interpreted as anything the writer wants. Especially if he has his own publication in which to make the claims.

I want to see the DVD of the proceedings. I hope the participants will comment on the validity of the presentation. I can judge the validity of the technique.

Respectfully,

Libingshao

Sorry libingshao... You have to be part of the alliance to even view the dvd. As far as actually owning it..? Pfft That will require you to donate at least $30,000 a year to the north american coalition mantis men, and sacrifice 1 student a year to the insect gods. We as a secret society bent on rulling the MA world hope to see you at the next ritual gathering. Your money and blood offering will be most welcome. <<<< walks off while doing the secret mantis wave that only the north american coalition mantis men know >>>>>>
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

Shirkers
    What the hell is wrong with you
    The secret Mantis wave is just that: FRICKIN SECRET!!!!!
    Pictures can be interpreted anyway anyone wants. So can video. Screw all this noise. It has become painfully obvious that libingshao is either Pel or one of his crew again posting under some pseudonym. Next Mantis conference come on down and touch hands. Then you can FEEL all of our bogus fake ****!

Jake
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Three Harmonies
    Shirkers
    What the hell is wrong with you
    The secret Mantis wave is just that: FRICKIN SECRET!!!!!
    Pictures can be interpreted anyway anyone wants. So can video. Screw all this noise. It has become painfully obvious that libingshao is either Pel or one of his crew again posting under some pseudonym. Next Mantis conference come on down and touch hands. Then you can FEEL all of our bogus fake ****!

Jake
    Dude don't worry I did the fake one that we only show the non believers until they make their first offering...

As for the showing up to FEEL our stuff... I don't know there was an awful lot of talk about my ass as of late.

Sadly I must bow out of the next gathering, I'm going to retire this year. I've made enough money off of those suckers that joined last year that I can now hire body guards to protect me from all the people I ****ed off this year.

shrikers, yes, it was Neil in the bar . . . all by himself (I was practicing the hidden form of "Mantis Orders Amstel Light"), that's the ticket. In Canada, beer is merely liquid bread.

As well, the first rule of Super Secret Mantis Society is not to talk about Super Secret Mantis Society. At the next meeting you have to stand before the group and sing the Super Secret Mantis song as your punishment and are fined 25 mantis dollars.
    Last edited by El Tejon; 08-24-2005 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Tejon
    shrikers, yes, it was Neil in the bar . . . all by himself (I was practicing the hidden form of "Mantis Orders Amstel Light"), that's the ticket. In Canada, beer is merely liquid bread.

As well, the first rule of Super Secret Mantis Society is not to talk about Super Secret Mantis Society. At the next meeting you have to stand before the group and sing the Super Secret Mantis song as your punishment and are fined 25 mantis dollars.

yeah there was a whole group of you guys rolling out of that joint, smoke billowing out of the doorway, stumbling out into the cold afternoon air..

Where the Canadians lead, I follow.

El Tejon, devoted ally of Canadian wing of the "Super Secret Mantis Society Committed to World Domination, Price Fixing the Silver Market, General Mayhem and Evil, Training Mantis, and Lifting A Brew or Two" (that will never fit on my business card).