Thread: permanent pak sao scars?

permanent pak sao scars?

The bone that sticks out on my wrists are pink and have been pink for about 6months. They havent changed in color at all and I havent done pak sao in 2 months. Are these permanent? Does anyone else have these?

Well bro, what's probably happening is that the blood vessels of your skin are sensitive. That's not a bad thing, actually is very common. That happened to a student of mine before, but it was worst. He got bruised the entire forearm all the way around. What I recommended him was to give the body some time to heal because after that the body will develop a more hard dermis in order to protect itself. He did as told and now he can perform any technique for log periods of time(including paksao)without getting the bruises or pink skin. So that is also my advice to you. Give it some rest and let it heal. Later on start training again, you'll see improvements, trust me.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

Talking

mossman, you been doing pak-sao with Mun-Hung?!

Hey Mossman,

Next time you get pak sao'd on the wrist - fold in with a cup jarn or pie jarn Pak Sao should not contact on the wrist, it shoudl connect with the mid forearm so that it is far more difficult for your oponent to fold and also cuts down on the space for him to utilise further techniques.

Dont know if you get it in the US, but you might want to try some Glucosamine and Chondroitin tablets - really good for tissue repair.

Train hard, but train safe

Stuart
    Ip Ching Ving Tsun in South Wales - www.swanseavingtsun.com

Quote Originally Posted by stuartm
    Next time you get pak sao'd on the wrist - fold in with a cup jarn or pie jarn Pak Sao should not contact on the wrist, it shoudl connect with the mid forearm so that it is far more difficult for your oponent to fold and also cuts down on the space for him to utilise further techniques.Stuart

True that!!!