Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: spam

MaFuYee Guest

shuai chaio video on the cheap! - (spam)

My MA Vids for sale

Why would you say that I am insane? I wouldn't say that I've lost my mind simply because I've heard the voices and seen the godless things moving in the woods. If anything, I think more clearly now than ever before. - Ash

Wongsifu Guest
    i think we should have a section on this site where we can post up the things we have for sale to do with martial arts .

A new forum or something like that...

ps thats martial arts *not* marital arts

:D

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
    They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Water Dragon Guest
    Ma. e-mail me on the Shuai Chiao.

lzolper@hotmail.com

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

Kristoffer Guest
    why sell `em? probebly suck...

~K~
    "maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

Exclamation let me spam for a minute OT 4THOSE INTO URBAN MUSIC

THEBEAT.COM IS THE site for a new local 24-7 urban radio station here in van, they plau live online if you goto the site, they mix good, like the average rmb track that anoys me i like now, cuz they blended it with one of my better tracks, also they have to play 30% canadian content every hour, so if your into urban music rap/raegae-dancehall and rnb, and you want a consistent good mix, also they had delasoul in two weeks ago when they came to town, so its gonna be a big station, and they get good djs on, so ****s well mixed.

you want a good urban mix with some canadian content, thiers the link

you uk dudes and deep in the states dudes into this music i thought you will appreciate this link, here some new rap, you wouldnt, They even played a local track that aint official like they didnt even clear the sample, BUT THIS IS A COMMERCIAL STATION, We got the college stations to, but this is legit.
    CHECK IT OUT, hopefully im not spamming to build my post count.
    Take Care All!!!

i'LL CHECK it out.. thx
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs up They just announced KRS is coming to town!~, and i lost my id...****

tks diego!
    only gin and tang guzzle out a rusty tin can, me and this mic is like yin and yang

right now the old school lunchhour is on

they playn pass the dutchie on the left and they just played cube it was a good day, from 3-7pm they get local djs in cuttn up, funny- they just said the pass the dutchie was requested from england

Announcement for that realness

Every saturday 6pm-12pm PST
    on this station they got one of my favorite local crues
    hosting the worldwideride, these kids is straightup HIPHOP, your gonna get wicked remixes of the newest tracks, the dj jswing, hes one of the biggest djs out here, so he has the local network locked on record companys giving for promo the newest!
    then they got checkmate and flipout, these cats are finally making a name for themselves, i first started listening to these guys 8years ago on college radio, these kids got skills, bboy, graff, mcing dj any ****ing crue, wants it

these cats are some of my favorites and thier new show starts tommorrow, and its gaurantied, if you into this music, its gaurantied i'm more knowledgeable on these subjects, so from MPO...you should check it out...or get the **** out the house

ever get an IM spam like this?

I always get those stupid "look at my webcam site" IM's when i'm on aol, but check out this IM that I got today:

The guy's name was MusicGuy007, and since he's into unsolicited stuff, I don't mind giving his username out.

----
    (me surfing, minding my own business when suddenly...)

MusicGuy007: Can I ask you a question about God?
    Me: sure
    MusicGuy007: God is no longer holding your sin against you! Would you like to be at peace with God and in a relationship with Him?
    Me: he's no longer holding my sin against me?
    MusicGuy007: God loves you so much that He has already made the way for you to go to heaven, and He gives you the right to make the choice. He wants you to choose Him and heaven. Works or how good we are do not get us into heaven. No one can get into heaven except through Jesus. Would you like to be sure that you would go to heaven?
    Me: but i haven't repented
    MusicGuy007: The Bible says in Romans 10:9-10 that if you confess Jesus as your Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead you will be saved. To go to heaven you need to make Jesus your Lord and ask Him into your heart. If I put a prayer up here, would you say it and tell me when you are done?
    MusicGuy007: Heavenly Father, I confess that I am a sinner and that there is nothing that I can do to save myself. I confess Jesus as my Lord and believe in my heart that you raised Him from the dead. Jesus, I ask you to come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. Thank you for paying the price for my sin so that I would not have to. Father, I thank you for my salvation and receive it now in Jesus name. AMEN! Tell me when you are done.

(I quickly looked up some bible quotes on a search engine so I could fight fire with fire)
    Me: but Matthew 19:26 says "With God all things are possible"
    Me: so it would be possible for me to get to heaven without praying OR repenting, would it not?
    MusicGuy007: Did you say the prayer so you can have the assurance of going to heaven?
    Me: i asked you a question about matthew 19:26
    MusicGuy007: May I ask you a question about music?
    Me: sure
    MusicGuy007: What kind of music do you like?
    Me: everything except rap and country
    MusicGuy007: You might wanna check out
    MusicGuy007: www.radiou.com/live/index.htm
    MusicGuy007: It's a music channel.
    MusicGuy007: Try watching www.radiou.com/tvu/index.htm

It's a streaming video channel.

MusicGuy007: Thank you so much for your time...have a good day...good bye.
    Me: what is this solicitation?
    Me: that first page you gave me doesn't even exist
    Me: it says error 404
    Me: if you're going to spam at least give valid URL's
    Me: hello
    Me: what is this, an automated script?
    Me: answer me please
    Me: dude
    Me: what the hell this is the most ****ed up conversation i've ever had
    Me: alright you suck at talking. goodbye

-----

So, yeah. Feel free to mess with him if you want.

IronFist
    Last edited by IronFist; 08-26-2003 at 04:21 PM.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

On second thought I should have just replied with

"my god punishes spammers"

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I never get IM spam, maybe it is because I only accept messages from people on my Buddy list and it ain't easy to get onto that one.
    Witty signature under construction.

Could be trying to get either your details or infect your PC via a fake 404 page.

By the time you loaded that page he already got your IP, OS, Browser and much more info.

Witty signature under construction.

He sent me the exact same message, word for word. I think he is an automatic machine.
    I have a signature.