Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: spam

Where can u get adsgone??? at any comp store or can u dl it for free?
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

EMS Free Surfer is a free-ware program that stops about 99% of all pop-up ads on my system. Works great, it's free, and you can turn Flash stuff on and off as well.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

OMG, so a bot is asking people to pray to Jebus ... sounds like something out of an Asimov novel.
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

Spam spam oh wonderful spam, its made half with meat and it comes in a can!

Originally posted by Surferdude
    Where can u get adsgone??? at any comp store or can u dl it for free?
    You can download it from here: http://www.adsgone.com/

It is free for 21 days. By far the best I have used to date. Only problem is, if you use Kazaa it can prevent Kazaa from running. Make sure you close adsgone before starting kazaa.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

Re: Re: ever get an IM spam like this?

Originally posted by themeecer

I do have to answer this since the bot wasn't smart enough to. By trying to get to heaven without praying or repenting would be trying to do it without God. The verse said with God all things are possible.
    Semantics. So the "with" means you have to be with God, and not "with God" in the sense that the Earth was created under God. I misunderstood it. At the time I thought it was a real person and was just trying to give him a hard time anyway.

Thanks for the clarification.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Iron fist do you remember the screen name of the bot? I'd like to see how smart it is myself.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Sometimes Spam Email is just too funny

Sometimes even the sweetest girls can be really disgusting *****es.
    You know why? Because we, Men, let them everything and act like silly chickens and "nice boys".
    Well, now it's time to stop this bull****. It's time to become Tough Guys.

Right now.

Five simple rules to treat the girls right:

1. Remember - You are The Boss and You are The Master. All the girls in the world are yours.

2. Forget "sweetheart", "honey", "darling" and other stupid words. You need one word - *****.

3. Never ask *****es if and how they like it. Just **** them the way you want.

4. If the ***** screams - just put your **** into her mouth

4. Make *****es scream and suffer, they gonna love it. Then, shoot your load right into their faces.
    somehow, after just dumping a chick, for the second time in a month...this is just hilarious to me.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

That Kobe Bryant stuff just got out of hand, didn't it?
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

spam

Anyone have a name and email address for the cretin that's been spamming forum members?

i presume your mailbox has received a visit from that ass hat roger lapointe?

I will never ever ever ever ever and did I mention never, buy anything from Atomic Athletic, roger lapointe. Simply because of aforesiad ass hattedness in his email bot retreiving marketing scheme for crappy stone locks and balls that should be garden ornaments. lol

Can't vent enough about that weiner I am trying everything to get rid of his spam but he is using work arounds and what not. I guess he's a stupid mo fo with the 1950's foot in teh door attitude to sales which doesn't wash with those with even a modicum of intelligence.

[all spelling errors are my own and I received this skill from the Government of Canada and Educational system of same ]
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Roger LaPointe is an ass-burglar...I like being able to type ass without having *** represent the word ass I typed. Cause wwhen I type ass, I want to see ass...but none of your asses....
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

his email address is

roger@atomicathletic.com

the address is
    AAinc
    PO Box 71213
    Madison Heights, MI 48071
    (248)548.8442

his contact page with an email form so you don't have to use your own email client is: http://atomicathletic.com/contact/default.asp

spam him with his own page!

You could send email to 'anything@atomicathletic.com'

or

'asshat@atomicathletic.com'

or

'thorninmyside@atomicathletic.com'

or

'growuprogeryoud1ck@atomicathletic.com'

and so on. Let's flood his mailbox for a change.
    Follow me!

*runs, 'sword drawn' and screaming, towards the outlook express application*
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 08-04-2005 at 07:26 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

DJ,

Could you please elaborate on what an asshat (heehee ass) is exactly. I mean I want to picture like a sombrero on someone's ass...but would you consider like underwear and ass hat cause it covers your ass like a hat covers your head?
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

ass hat = hat shaped like an ass that fits over the entirety of someones head as if to denote:

they are a butt head

their head is in their ass

and so on.
    Kung Fu is good for you.