Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HBD Oso

HBD Oso

and all the other lions out there.
    bless.

sc.

hbd MOFO, err OSO!!!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Have a very happy b-day Oso!!

USKSF North Region: www.usksfnorth.org

Some Birthday Haikus

Old Fa rt of the South
    Your bass guitar sings sweetly.
    Don't stand in canoes.

Always remember,
    Alchohol poisoning is
    not a fun evening.

And suddenly older,
    your system is shutting down.
    Hey, don't break a hip.

So on your birthday
    My heartfelt wish for you is,
    No permanent scars.

HBD Big Bear.
    Eat pie and be happy!
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    thanks all

it's been good..dinner with my students last night

took the day off work and had a great workout this morning

and a good nap this afternoon

getting ready to go shopping for presents...ok, this is a sign of me getting older...I want a new frying pan and a rice cooker....sad, really, really sad....
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

sheng ri kuai le!

生日快樂

Happy Birthday! yeah practical birthday presents are always a sign of aging for my bday i baked a 3 layer strawberry cake and at it all by myself it was all the present i needed

have a good one,
    ~annibelle

Hey man! I hope you had a nice birthday! Hopefully things will settle down up here for me, and I can get down your way for sparring one saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

hbd, and my best wishes
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

frying pan and rice cooker being sad? naw, man, that's good **** right there. imagine the happiness those things will bring you.

hbd bud.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Thumbs up

Happy B day.

Happy B-day man...I was going to mail you my copy of Pools of Radiance but I forgot you already beat it...and now that I know that it is beatable, on second thought, I think I will keep it...
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

HBD!

w00t!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

HBD OSO!!
    I'm going to have a drink right now in your honor! Ok...I was going to get the drink anyway ...well, it was the thought that counts.
    Hope that you like 1800 Gold, I do
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    thanks again everyone...it was a good day.

would you believe I couldn't decide on a frying pan OR a rice steamer.
    lot's of comparison shopping...and the Calphalon 12" is effing hot for a frying pan but $229 is a lot to pay for 1 frying pan.

BM2, 1800 is good but give El Jimador a try...best stuff under $30...actually has a honey type aftertaste.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

jesus christ thats a lot of money for a cooking utensile.

i just recently picked up cooking so it may be a few years before i spend that kind of loot, but i already spend a **** load on food since i quit smoking so who knows. its a bloody shame it costs so much more to eat healthy.

can you give me some insight on what kind of pots are worth 230 a pop?

- oh and happy birthday and all that
    where's my beer?