Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I will be on TV

I will be on TV

My fight from saturday will be shown on Comcast Sports Southeast on Sunday, August 14th at 11:00 pm EST...it looks like 11 states get this...so if you do get it and want to watch it I would be honored...there were 10 fights on the card so I would assume they would show at least some of mine...I'll post some fight pics too as I get them...

Oh and if anyone is going to watch the fight and could tape it and mail it to me (I don't get the channel) I will pay you for your time and effort...thanks...

http://csssports.com/find_us.cfm
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

Thumbs up

Nice.
    Won't get that channel up here though.
    How did your bout go?

First fight: They stopped it in the third round 'cause his nose was bleeding...

Second fight: I got beat in the first round but came back strong the second and third to take a decision...

Last fight: Me and the dude were respecting eachother a lot which made an uneventful fight with just a few leg kicks until the end I caught him with a spinning backfist after I missed a kick...KO 3rd round...

What I learned: Sidekicks kill in muay thai...knees to the stomach HURT...I need to gas once before the fight and then I will be fine (I only got tired in my first fight)...I need to keep my head up...

Overall I was happy b/c I hadn't won a fight in a while...and it was the first time I got to use pretty much all of the things that we had worked on...

But more than ever I need to come up there and get my @$$ kicked by you guys...coz now I have to go to the WKA world's in Niagara Falls in November...
    Last edited by Akhilleus; 08-05-2005 at 06:47 PM.
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

Awesome man, good to hear, congrats!
    Yeah come on up that would be great. give us a head up when you think it may work so we can coordinate.

big ups bro... nicely done.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

A couple more pics...

So did you take the ring girl out for dinner after the fights?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Nice. Congrats.

And yes, we want to hear more about the ring girl! ....To the victor goes the spoils.

holy samoly dude. that girl is the hotsors!

oh, good job stepping up etc etc.
    3 in a row is no easy go.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yeah she was hot...but nah I didn't do anything...I don't know why, if ever there was a time to try something it was then...and it wasn't that I was afraid like usual...I guess I feel like the ring girls are there for their job so it woudn't feel right to hit on them...but looking at that picture, yeah I should have tried something...

Quote Originally Posted by Akhilleus
    Yeah she was hot...but nah I didn't do anything...I don't know why, if ever there was a time to try something it was then...and it wasn't that I was afraid like usual...I guess I feel like the ring girls are there for their job so it woudn't feel right to hit on them...but looking at that picture, yeah I should have tried something...
    A noble gesture, but in hindsight. . . .

Anyway, congrats on stepping up!
    Last edited by Judge Pen; 08-11-2005 at 11:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

speaking of hindsight, you wouldn't have any pictures of her from the back would you?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Dave:
    If you want to see her from the back, just click on the pic and turn your monitor around.

Seriously though, congrats on the fights Akhilleus.

Steve
    Do - Or do not - There is no try.
    *Yoda*

Steve:

I think we should hop on the sleds and take a ride to the falls and check the event out. Something to think about...

If we do, we'll root for Akhilleus and introduce other murcans to actual beer!

Not to mention we can sign the petition against the dumb ass law that is being tabled here. I'm sure there will be someone with material on that sitch.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

November eh?
    Cold ride, but I'm up for it.
    Bill will already have gone through (or not) though, so the petition will be moot by that point.

Steve
    Do - Or do not - There is no try.
    *Yoda*