Thread: Question : Best way to achieve the Bruce physique and function?

Question : Best way to achieve the Bruce physique and function?

just thought i'd ask, what's the best way to achieve the Bruce physique and function,, in your opinion? train like him or train something like the DeFranco workout, etc?
    cool.
    the hza

Play dead.

And then make your play your reality.

Thus, the illusion is made flesh.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Quote Originally Posted by hazhardy
    just thought i'd ask, what's the best way to achieve the Bruce physique and function,, in your opinion? train like him or train something like the DeFranco workout, etc?
    cool.
    the hza
    The Bruce Lee's physique is possible if you have the same body type and if you want to begin a body composition "diet" and exercise design in which the performance goals are weight loss and bodyfat loss. There are numerous ways to reach these goals and you will probably read many point of views on this subject. However please to research as much as possible about strength and conditioning and understand your own performance goals. As for the funcational strength of Bruce Lee, I do not know the true strength of Bruce Lee and I can not give you his methodology. I only know his strength indirectly through studying his workouts and watching him move. Bruce Lee's own approach to strength and power was kinda of fuzzy and nonlinear in my opinion. Most of his training was based on subjective factors which we cannot truly objectively explore and therefore most of his routines were personal exploration and cannot be organzied and taught as cookie cutter programs. Moreover, please do not purchase any strength training books that were produced or recommended by Mr. Little. This man has used Bruce Lee to promote his own bodybuilding system. In the end, a good primer toward functional strength in gung fu is simply playing gung fu.

Yours in Strength and Success,
    Bao
    Last edited by FooFighter; 08-07-2005 at 06:44 AM.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

do roids...

or workout a lot with body weight...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

get ripped

or use Ma Huang in large quantities like Bruce did
    Kune Belay Sau

Circuit training with weights IMO. Worked for Randy Couture. Find a circuit that works every part - say 6 to 10 exercises. Do a set number of reps or a set time and try to get as many reps within that time. Don't rest between each exercise - just keep moving from exercise to exercise. Once you've finished one circuit, rest about a minute or two and go for another one. Try maybe 3 or 4 circuits. I'd only do that if you were already well conditioned though.

Sprint work also - interval runs etc.
    ________
    Cannabis News
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 02:15 PM.

cool, yeah i do interval runs and interval training on my jump rope... circuits i wish to start soon....cheers
    hza

Bruce worked out with weights, did a crapload of quarter crunches and oblique crunches, even used electric stimulation to contract his muscles. He also did a lot of martial arts training and ran on a regular basis by all accounts.

eat right, keep in shape and work towards your goal. results can be had in a short term and improvement is obvious in the long term.

you will get ripped according to how far your body will let you do so.

and lay off the bread, chips, beer, white sugar, white flour and processed foods in general. This step in and of itself will bring weight reduction rapidly when combined with daily exercise.
    Kung Fu is good for you.