Thread: loaded a new website

loaded a new website

if anyone would like to be linked through my site which is not totally complete but is up and running please feel free to post the link you want added much more content will be loaded in the near future. i would also like to start a martial arts history forum through this site. any suggestions? the site is www.wutangbrunswick.com it should be up in a day or so
    Last edited by Sifu Darkfist; 08-14-2005 at 01:23 PM. Reason: per master yangs request

James
    Looks great! Good job bro! I will add it to my links when I talk to my computer girl soon!
    Cheers
    Jake
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

James,
    thank you for allowing other websites to be linked to yours. I too would like to extend my hand at helping the mantis community grow. Please include our website link as I will link yours in return.
    www.Eightstep.com
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

dead link...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

My apologies, I forgot to mention it is a brand new site for us and not quite completed yet.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

My apologies, I forgot to mention it is a brand new site for us and not quite completed yet.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Hi James,
    What area of military history is your expertise/major?

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by K.Brazier
    Hi James,
    What area of military history is your expertise/major?

Kevin
    Actually i try to pursue a well rounded understanding of all eras, however my expertise lies in actions after 1900 esp the eatern front of ww 2 and terrrorism/ partisan style warfare of all eras.

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon
    i will try to do an update this weekend with these requests
    your signature is very interesting it reminds me of the Socartes story of wisdom.
    the one were he asks who the wisest man in all of greece is and getrs the reply Socrates is for he is the only one who realizes he knows nothing.

sifudarkfist,
    thanks for updating your links when you get a chance, and by all means click on our webiste and then add your link.

BTW thanks for the interest in my sig, A buddisht monk I had met several years ago said it to me after a spiritual weeekend meditation. I found it to be quite true and humbling. be well....
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan